Thank you ♡

This is something you can skip over or not, but it's meaningful to me.
If you also have any questions, comment and I will answer them all.

This book is something I keep dear to my heart. It started out with a different tittle, but I had an idea of what I wanted to do. I had an idea of the story I wanted to tell. Never in a million year would I thought so many people would actually read this book. Never. I had wrote stuff before, and I changed my mind or wasn't dedicated to it enough. But this one is one I stuck by it and I'm glad it did.

I don't know what made you read this story, but I thank you, and here's a few things you should know.

• The ending was not planned at the beginning. I came up around it in a time of grieving for me, and I like to put a piece of me in everything I do. So I took the characters in this journey with me. Not only to show pain, but to show that moving forward is possible and I hope I get there at one point.

• Life is short. Just like Alondra's, I have learned very close how life short can be, so don't wait up to show people you appreciate them. Say hi to your neighbor or smile at the person next to you in the train. Spread joy.

• The reason why Alondra's death was with a car accident is because first hand I know how fuck up this things are. So I hope all of you reading are conscious enough to make smart decisions and not damage someone's life in a second forever.

• Sometimes people have to fall apart to find each other again. Just remember that. But never ever keep toxic people in your life that are not willing to change for the better.

• I always want to put my latino/hispano community out there, hence why you will find than in every story in English I write the main characters will be Latina/Hispanic. It means so much to me.

• I have always wanted to write since the moment I picked up the first book I read, but I never thought my content was worth sharing. Too many grammar mistakes, language barrier, I wasn't able to express enough in words, etc. But the support and love this book has gotten has literally gave me the inspiration to continue to do so. Professionally maybe not, but I will keep doing so.

SO THANK YOU.

For giving me a chance.

see you next time !