Eleventh kiss

- Narel I don't know if you are placed or something, but that won't happen.

- If we don't do something clear that will happen. If we don't manage to change the past, it's what will come. Besides, it's August of '92, right? He's going to have a daughter with Courtney who's going to be called Frances.

- Kurt left Courtney a couple of months after she showed up that day at home screaming at us, they're not going to have any children.

That made me cry even more. The past was already changed, Frances Bean would be never born.

- What? Are you aware of all the things that can change from that?

- I just know you should explain this to Kurt.

- Are you crazy?

The bell made us keep quiet. Alice's eyes were locked on mine, but a second ring made her open.

- Is she here? Where is she?

That voice made my heart shrivel.

- Kurt wait! -Alice cried.

Suddenly, Kurt burst into the room and stood motionless in front of me.

- Have you been here all this time? -he said something disappointed.

I simply nodded.

- And why have you never come? Why have you never left your number?

- What else does it give you? I'm just a simple fan, right?

- Fuck, no.

- Yes, you'll tell me how I differ from the others...

- I don't know why, but I've been thinking about you all these months. It never happened to me. It's weird, you know? I was left wanting to know you more and I don't know, is that you haven't let me do it directly.

- Kurt I...

He didn't give me time to answer when he pounced on me and kissed me.