Brad marchand- the Coffee Shop couple

Everything's made up! I don't own any characters(: enjoy! Also, I like Katrina and brad to the moon and back, but it's just a story so that doesn't change anything (:

----------------------------------------------

BRAD'S POV

I was off to Montreal, leaving my son and girlfriend behind. I

was glad my girlfriend Katrina could handle my on the road trips. I put on my under amour shirt on and swung on my bruins hat.

"Hey little cutie!!" I said in a baby voice to Katrina's son. He smiled and I smiled back.

I glanced over to the corner as I watched Katrina not paying attention to her son but rather her phone.

"Well, I'm off." I told sloane and Katrina who didn't give a care. I left with her not even looking.

I had to pick up Krejci and krug. Always there to make me laugh.

When I did, all I did was complain about how Katrina is sick of me. Well, I couldn't think about it now, I thought as we arrived at the garden.

We boarded the plan and I sat with krug, Krejci, and chara for a game of cards.

"Hey I don't think I'll play. " I told them. That's the first time Katrina has been acting this way. And it made me nervous. I was in love with her.

I check my secret twitter {to Katrina at least} she's always saying stuff about me on the road. And here was one.

@kasloane: ah! Party tonight at my house because my uh boyfriend left again! And I didn't even say bye! #karmaisabitch

"NO!!" I shouted loudly. I showed everyone what she tweeted.

"She's a bitch." Looch said. Oh god, now I've started drama about the one

I love.

But wait, does she love me?

---------------------------------------------- very short first chapter, I'll try to make them longer. But don't worry, I'll update a lot!

xx-Sammy