title of your story

Brads POV

Nothing had happened during those days. There was something interesting though. Wait, let me take that back. It wasn't that interesting. Katrina the cheater did text me back, however. She said I was a loser!  I'm a loser? She's the one that's a loser for calling me a loser!

ME: it's over bitch

K: I don't mind, lol! One less problem for me! You acted like my mother, which you are not. You can't control who I could kiss and not. Which actually, you can not.

Seriously? I'm her fucking boyfriend! The one that you're supposed to love. And no other boy. Just me. I wish I had knew what love was. Maybe I was acting like a parent. I wish I hadn't been so protective.

 WAIT A SECOND? WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING? SHE'S THE ONE THAT HURT ME? I SHOULD'T BE ASHAMED! I'VE HAD 30 COMPLIMENTS OF HOW GREAT OF A BOYFRIEND I AM!

From that day, I did'nt really stress anything. Well, even then there was nothing to do. i haven't told the team about me and Katrina. This flowed through my mind as we boarded the cool (as in cold) jet. I had forgotten why the team had been very boring. Oh yay, I remembered.

When we landed I went straight home and I went off to get on a pair of under armour shorts and a bruins T-shirt. I went to go check my social medias. Well, actually, twitter. I smelt Katrina in my bed sheets, but that didn't make me miss her, I only missed Sloane.

To : Krug also the best hockey play... it said hockey player. But don't ask me, he is the one that put it in. What a trouble maker. I laughed at my own joke. I needed friends.

Dude I'm hella bored. Come over. you're company is kind of entertaining.

Krug: your* oh and do you have chicken nuggets?

Before I could respond, he was in here on my couch playing Nhl 14. "Hello to you to krug," I said. I forgot to metion that I told Krug about Katrina. He said that I was better than that. I wish they told me the truth during the 3 years.

"MAKE ME NUGGETS! oh and dude I invited over Big Z, smith, Soupy, Krejci, and Bergy." Krug said. Oh and that is, without my permission. I didn't mind because this would be the first time more than 1 of the guys could come over, boy did I enjoy it. They all loaded in in around 10 minutes. When they loaded in, I tossed them a beer as they gobbled up all the chicken nuggets. Suddenly, an angry shorty came in.

"WHERE DID ALL THE NUGGETS GO?" he shouted angrily. But he calmed down when I gave him Italian ice. How cute.

The rest of the night, we all played nhl 14. I won 3 times, Krug 5 times, which was very suprising because he sucks, and everyone else 2 times each.

"Wow I can not believe Krug won!" I said. He gave me the "believe it" look. I laughed. The night came to an end, and we all passed out on the couch. We woke up in the morning, and Smith was taking the place for Sloane, helping me flip the eggs. We ate it all up, and Krug smirked as he scooped up 4 eggs.

"Karma mwhaahah. Also eggs are protien," he said between eating eggs. He was quite interesting.

They headed home, and the days were boring. I shot pucks, relaxed, went to the story, relaxed, and more relaxing,

oh and did I mention relaxing?

:) did you enjoy it? [please comment vote and share!]