Is that..you?

Brads POV

"Does she love me?

Does she love me?" Thoughts went through my head as I fell slowly asleep.

4 hours later

___________________________

"Wake up, MARCHY!!! OH MY!!" Krug's voice rang throughout my ear.

"Whaat?" I said in as sleepy voice.

"Check twitter from last night!!!" He said. I got up in the chair and saw a lot of Katrina's tweets. They weren't so..well...appropriate.

I was fuming. She texted me saying "a small party." My house had bottles everywhere and the pool.... Had lets say destruction.

@kasloane: I ain't cleaning this mess up!! Leave it for the idiot!

Wait..she called me an idiot? She was so...you know what. Drunk. (A/N IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO SAY THAT---moving on.) I scrolled down.

@kasloane: love a man bartender than any other men!

//pic.456677//kasloane.twitter (not a real link lol) with a picture of her kissing him...on the cheek.

Pilot- "arriving soon. turn off all devices"

We sat until the jet hit the ground. We went out to a team dinner.

Laughs spread through the restaurant...I laughed too. These guys were the best.

"Can I have an iced Ted?" I asked.

"TED?!" Dougie said in between laughs. Then everybody laughed.

"sooooooo......I heard about Olivia, eh?" Tuukka asked Smith. Olivia was the new girlfriend in the group. she was beautiful.

Long brown hair.....

Nevermind!

My mind was off Katrina as the huge entrée came out of the kitchen. Did it look good.... Or what?

After a few minutes, more like 40, we were all done. it was mighty fine.

We drove back to the hotel, where I shared a room with smitty and Krejci- Krejci slept on the couch, at his request.

I got my phone plugged in and texted Katrina.

Me: Hey

K: what?

M: what's going on?

K: having fun.

M: Sloane?

K: how the hell am I supposed to know.

M: he's kinda your kid

K: you're 2 and way to overprotective. I'm having SO much fun with out you.

(5 mins later) no response from me.

K: gtg do something fun

----------------------------------------------

I showed reilly. He frowned. That's it.

A.M

I didn't know what to think when If I checked twitter. I wasn't sure if I could hold up the team on game 7. I wouldn't be focused.

But I did check twitter. But shouldn't of. And another party.

I scrolled on Katrina's profile.

Oh

My

F'n

God.

She did fucking

Not.

How could she? It was over.

:me : is that...you?

___________________________

What do you think happened! Comment, vote and read!

-Sammy xx