Starts with c...ends with g

Brads POV

_______________________

What to think, What to do. I can not believe it. I woke up and scrolled through and all I saw was a picture.

One that made my heart break into pieces, leaving in into little parts of hard, rock stone.

AND IT WAS NOT A LITTLE PECK ON THE CHEEK, OR THE LIPS, IT WAS A FULL GOD DAMN MAKEOUT SESSON! MAYBE MORE!

I would've killed him, knocked him square in the eye.

But- I know who did it. It was not the man, but, it was Katrina the bitch herself.

And no, I do not love her anymore. It's a shame for her to shatter my heart like that. And if she wants to get back together, that'll never happen.

I

AM

SO

PISSED!

I can fucking not believe it. After 3 god damn years of making her happy, making calm breakfasts, She leaves me like this.

So, I told Krejci and krug. They said that's its going to be ok. But it's not, it never will.

Going through all the days, happiness, waking through the park....and that one great..

Never mind.

My mind has finally shut up as we arrive at game. I get on my gear and head to warmups.

It's the end of the 2nd...habs leading 2-0. Then they pass it to me.

Shit.

I

Can't

Do

This.

I shoot it, and soon after, I realize I have missed and empty net.

"MARCHAND! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON, BUT YOU BETTER FIX IT!" Coach screams at me..

For the rest of the game, I'm benched, and we lose 3-2.

So I flop on my bed, pull of my shirt, an hop into bed forgetting all about my shoes.

I wake up in the morning (ha) and do not feel any better. We load all ourselves and luggage onto the jet.

On the jet I do not talk. But something interesting appears on my screen. A text from Katrina.

Me: is that...you?

K: what are you talking about?!

M: the picture with you kissing another guy.

K: well duh yeah! And not kissing, stupid.

Oh she did not just call me STUPID! THAT ... I just couldn't find words.

Me: do NOT CALL ME STUPID!

K: oh whatever bossy

Me: I can't believe you did this. Did I even mean anything to you? I don't think you understand that after 3 years this WOULDN'T BE WHAT I WANT!

K: doesn't matter now. Bartender guy is a hottty. Oh and I won't be home for the game I'll be at joes house, the bartender.

Me: you'll regret this.

K: no I never loved you anyways

Me: I'll warn the guy about you. Oh and it's over, bitch.

It seemed like I took it well, but I didn't. I refuse to talk and eat and be social.

How do you think I fell for such a cheater? How will I ever get up?

___________________________

Ooo. Sorry for late update, I hope you enjoyed this. Byee remember to vote and comment!!

-SAMMYxx.