☼ Part I ~ Wrath (Quote, Copyright, A/N) ☼

"We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace."

- Chuck Palaniuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book One in the Essentia echelon: Amber Dusk

© Copyright of 2014 by Preiona Klingensmith

This novel, "Book One in the Essentia echelon: Amber Dusk", including all chapters, prologues & epilogues, and all associated content (i.e. fan-fictions, teasers, one-shots, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Preiona M. Klingensmith) and any other unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

Do not steal my work, or I will find you and I will sue you so hard you won't even have any attention left to pay. I've worked insanely hard to write and edit this, so please have some respect for me as an author - who poured headaches and hours into the creation of this piece - and don't plagerize my story. Also, tell me if you see any copies of "Amber Dusk" because that'd be super helpful and I'd thank you with a cookie. c;

Author's Note: The entire book is in the point of view of Sonya Reinove; she is a our first main character, but later into the series, the POV shifts to her children who are secondary main characters. There will be absolutely no changes in POV at all within the first book. There may be chapters later on in other books where I may write in a different character's POV, but for now, it will only be Sonya.

Sonya's story is mostly mystery/thriller, romance, while her children's stories are mostly action/military and war. There will be some romance of course, but it isn't the main focus of the story at all.

This story does have vampires and "werewolves" and witches and "mating", but there are a lot of differences from what everyone knows vampires and werewolves and witches to be. This story has a lot going on and every single character is essential to the plot.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it.