4 | little like the rap song

' along with the old rose '

WHEN THE BELL FOR THE END OF SCHOOL RANG, Mia and Isaac were the first ones to jump from their seats and run out the class and the school

"Oh! Isaac," she called, realizing that they were missing two people. "We've got to wait for the twins. They're coming to my house so we can do our English project." The werewolf huffed but didn't dare argue with Mia. He knew that she cared for school and once she said 'English project' Isaac knew not to say anything.

Finally finding Ethan and Aiden, Mia waved them over, smiling as she watched them grin before walking over to the brunette and her best friend, who glared daggers at them.

"Hey, Mia," greeted Ethan before they all got into the sleek black Lamborghini that was owned by Mia. Isaac was driving it today because the brunette had promised him he could. The twins sat at the back, sliding in and strapping in their seatbelt once they saw Mia do it.

"So, where are we going?" asked Aiden causing Mia to giggle because she already told them.

"My house," she smiled before switching on the radio, squealing in excitement once she heard the beginning part of a song being played.

"Isaac!" The said boy mirrored her grin while the twins rose a brow.

"What is it?"

"Our favourite song," she winked in the rear view once they locked eyes. She looked back to Isaac and just like that, they began to sing.

"Hear 'em talking shit,
I take both of 'em.
Your exes on my dick,
I take both of 'em.
Bentley truck, Panamera,
I own both of 'em.
Young and rich in the mirror,
I see both of 'em."

The twins were shocked at their mates choice of music because judging from her appearance, she didn't seem to be one to listen to sings with swear words in it. But as they say, 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

"From the corner to fame and fortune,
Yeah, I see both of em.
Tallahassee and Calabasas,
Got cribs in both of em.
Did this shit all on my own so,
I don't owe nothing.
Call Rihanna and Briana,
Yeah, I know both of em.
Got two phones like I'm Kevin Gates,
I give bitches both numbers.
Just like Buddens and Charlemagne,
No one cares 'bout both of em.
It's a hundred degrees out on my wrist,
It's a cold summer.
It's a hundred degrees out on my wrist,
It's a cold summer."

The two best friends rolled down their windows as they turned the volume all the way up, both singing their lungs out. This was their song and as the twins watched the two, they realized that they were close like very close. If it wasn't for the fact that Allison bore his mark, the twins would've been awfully jealous and might've killed him on the spot if he dared even touch her.