6 | little like the new twins

' her brown eyes never starless '

"WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?" asked as she and Allison walked up to the innocent human of the pack that stood by her locker

"WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?" asked as she and Allison walked up to the innocent human of the pack that stood by her locker. "You missed girls night." Mia smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, I was with Ethan." As if hearing his name, Ethan turned around and waved at his beautiful mate while Aiden just smirked. The two walked over, matching smirks on their faces.

"Ready for class?" Aiden asked as he placed a hand on the locker beside Mia. The brunette nodded, opening her locker and taking out a few books.

"I'll see you guys in Chem," she smiled at her two girl best friends before walking off with Ethan and Aiden, who she felt had a connection with her. Mia always wanted to be around the two but she didn't know why, which confused her a lot so she just decided to go with it.

Once they got to art class, Mia left to her seat while the twins had to sit behind her. They loved art because it was the only class they had with Mia that none of her friends were in but it was also the class that they weren't sitting next to her.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" The brunette locked eyes with a pair of ocean blue eyes. Mia shook her head, a small smile tugging at her lips as the other new student sat down next to her.

"I'm Mia," she introduced, extending her hand. The brunette sitting next to her smiled and shook her head, wrapping her fingers around the youngest teen in the class and pulling her into a hug, one that had the twins glaring at the girl.

"I'm Sapphire," she smiled as she let go of her, still keeping their hands intertwined for a little while longer before pulling away. "And that's my twin over there, Sebastian." Turning her head, Mia watched as a person identical to Sapphire slipped in the seat next to her table. The said male waved his hand, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, Mia," he smirked, extending his hand. Mia went to shake his hand when Sebastian, all of a sudden, grabbed it and placed a soft kiss on the top. A faint blush crawled its way up Mia's cheek and the twins behind her let out a low growl, knowing that the identical twins weren't human.

When Mia turned her head to talk to Sapphire, Sebastian's mischievous eyes flew to them, his smirk growing wider as he saw the bond between the human and the werewolf twins.

'She's ours' they mouthed, flashing their alpha eyes but were shocked as Sebastian didn't submit under their stares. Aiden felt his claws extend out of his nails.

"Good morning!" sang Miss Rains, a joyful smile on her face as she practically slipped into the teen filled class. Mia copied her smile and sat up straighter, eyes shining in the light. Art was a class she enjoyed the most, it was a class - along with music - where she could express herself.

"Mia." Aiden called quietly, gritting his teeth as a vein began to bulge out of his neck as he restrained the urge to kill the lighter colored hair twins. Mia hummed and turned around, eyes furrowing forward in concern. She pushed her chair back to get a closer look at the oldest wolf twin.

"Are you okay, Aiden?" she questioned, eyes filled with concern. "Are you sick?" The brunette placed her hand against his forehead, gasping at his temperature. "You're so hot."

"Thank you," he winked, chuckling. Mia scoffed at his words, shaking her head.

"I'm serious, Aiden. You're burning up." Though Mia was concerned about Aiden, she wondered why since she had just met them. The brunette shrugged it off as a concerned friend feeling or something like that.

"Is something the matter?" interrupted Miss Rains as she stopped teaching, the whole class looking at the group. The twins in the class glared at the werewolf twins.

"Yes. Aiden doesn't feel well." Mia answered, hinting that he had to go to the nurse.

"Very well, you may go to the nurse with him." Mia flashed her a smile and went to grab Aiden, who leaned into her for comfort and support, purposely heating his body.

The two walked out the classroom with Mia helping Aiden. Miss Rains looked at the class and sighed when she saw the look the other twin wore on his face.

"I suppose you want to go with them?" Ethan nodded. "Very well, you may go as well." The youngest twin grinned and jumped out of his seat, rushing to find his twin and mate. Just before he left the classroom, he sent a smirk to the other twins, his smirk widening when he saw how angry and jealous they got.

"I'm here," announced Ethan as he reached the nurses office, only to see that the rest of his pack was here. "Why are you guys here?" He asked, confused.

"Well, we came to pick you up and were instead called to the nurses office because Aiden was sick." Deucalion rose his brows at the twins that grinned cheekily.

"Where's Mia?" Ethan asked as his eyes scanned the room, looking for his mate that seemed to vanish. The three other Alpha's seemed to lighten up as they heard the name of her voice.

"I'm right here."