5 | little like the muscular arms

' singing to the tune of the fine arts '

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to the music competition of the year!" Announced Mia Mitchell as she wore a large amiable smile on her lips

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to the music competition of the year!" Announced Mia Mitchell as she wore a large amiable smile on her lips. She wore an oversized beige laced jumper with the sleeves running down to her wrists. She paired the outfit off with knee-high white boots with a four-inch heel. Her ombré hair was wrapped in a high ponytail and a black Chanel bag was thrown on her shoulders.

The crowd that gathered at the lacrosse pitch cheered loudly, waving their arms in the air

"Today, we will come across ambitious, original students with a talent for singing," she said over the mic, her eyes shining bright with excitement. "There will be four rounds. The first is to sing a cover of your favourite song, that will be the knockouts. The second will be the battles where you will go against another person and whichever had the biggest impact in their songs will go to the next round. The third, if you make it, will be to sing an original song. And the final round will be to make an original song on the spot with random words that have been generated by a random generator along with some words from the audience."

Mia grinned as she explained the rules, literally bouncing on her feet as energy and excitement ran through her body, never stopping. The brunette waved goodbye before walking to the back of the stage where all the signed up competitors were waiting and getting ready for their turn to sing. Every time it was someone's turn, their name would appear on the large screen. Over a 100 people signed up from both schools and in the first round, almost half of them would be knocked out, hence why it was called the knockout round.

Twenty minutes passed and soon it was Mia's turn to go up on stage. The brunette felt her heart beat faster as nervousness crawled into her skin. Muscular arms were wrapped around her tiny body, sparks travelling through her, calming her down. Sweet whispers filled her head, her heart beat slowing down as the words relaxed her body and mind.

"Thanks, Aiden," she smiled, turning in his arms and pressing a kiss to his cheeks.

"PLEASE WELCOME MIA MITCHELL TO THE STAGE!" The brunette sighed, shaking her body before nodding her head.

"Good luck, babe." The twins said unanimously. Mia grinned, her confidence level skyrocketing as she walked onto the stage with a grin on her face.

"Hi, everyone. I'll be singing Die in your arms by Justin Bieber. Hope you guys enjoy!" she flashed them her pearly white teeth before the lights blacked out. She let out a soft sigh, her nerves leaving her body along with some CO2.

"Uhu, yeah, yeah," she hummed, moving to the melody. "Alright. Uhu, yeah, yeah. Alright," she glanced at the crowd, her face stretching into a grin when she saw her friends waving and cheering for her. Her eyes scanned over the crowd and they brightened immensely when she saw Ennis, Kali and Deucalion all standing at the back with wide smiles.

"Say you love me
As much as I love you, yeah
Would you hurt me, baby
Could you do that to me, yeah
Would you lie to me, baby
Cause the truth hurts so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy
Leave my heart still at the door

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop boy

[ (Spoken) ]

I like serious relationships, and uh...
'Cuz everytime a boyfriend and I break-up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug comes right back up and bites me...
And I'm back

Oh, if there is a reason to call me a fool
Cause I love too hard
Are there any rules, baby?
If this is a lesson
Baby, teach me to behave
Just tell me what I gotta do
Just to stay right next to you

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop boy

Basically I'm saying here
I can't live without my baby
Ain't no need for contemplating
Promise you won't keep me waiting
Tell me baby I'm all that you need

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop boy

If I could die
(I'mma make you believe boy)
I wouldn't mind
Ay, ay, oooh
Don't stop baby, no no oh!
It's what you do to me, yeah
Wooh, no no no no no no
Oooh
If I could just die
Oooh
Baby please don't go boy
No no no no no no."

The crowd yelled with joy and approval, making Mia cry slightly as she was more than happy to perform for such a nice crowd. She waved goodbye, blowing a few kisses before squealing as she saw her mates standing to the side with wide smiles on their faces.

"That was amazing, baby girl." They praised, both pressing her against their muscular bodies. They pecked her cheeks, showering her with affection, making her giggles. They waited on the stage for the judges, who were the music teachers from both schools, to vote on who was going round to the next round.

"And the winners are...."