Chapter Six

Today was the sixth of December, a Saturday. You were in your dining room, working with Jungkook, "Come on Jungkook you have to do this for your final. You're lucky you only have to turn in this paper."

"I know, I just hate that it has to be five pages long." Jungkook whined, putting his head on the table.

"Jungkook." you laughed lightly, "You only have two pages left. It's due Monday. I told you we could work on it tomorrow-"

His head shot up, interrupting you. "Tomorrow is our month anniversary!"

"Yeah, you've told me about ten times...today."

"Yeah, cause I'm excited" he threw his hands up.

You chuckled, "I know and so am I. I just don't want to be one of those annoying couples."

"At least I didn't make a big deal after a week." He shrugged.

"Are you for real? You got you and the boys to sing for me." you laughed.

"It was your favorite song," he blinked.

"Right well, two more paragraphs." you turned back to the computer. You heard Jungkook whine but luckily he focused enough to finished the paper, two hours later.

Jungkook packed his things, once he was done and kissed you as the two of you walked to the door. "I'll be here at noon for our lunch date."

"I'll be waiting," you smiled and opened the door. You kissed once again and he walked out. "Bye, Y/N~."

"Bye, Jungkook." you smiled and closed the door. You began to walk upstairs when the door opened and Yoongi walked through. "Well, fancy meeting you here." you laughed.

He gave you that famous gummy grin and ran up the stairs, tackling you, "Y/N, I've missed you."

"You're crushing my bones! Plus we saw each other yesterday, oh ouch." you pushed him off with a laugh as you sat on the stairs.

"Well sure but we haven't had one on one time. Plus I'm tired about hearing all the fun times you and Jungkook have together."

"Thanks for indulging him," you laughed. "This is both our first real relationship." you stated, "But I understand. We can talk or do something else."

"True enough but you're still my buddy and I need you too. Plus you hung out with Jimin yesterday." He accused. "So yeah, let's do something."

"He was helping me study. He took Spanish 3 last year, I needed help, I have that exam Tuesday." You answered.

"I was with Tae anyway." He shrugged make you chuckle. "Oh," he looked over at you, putting his hand on your leg. "Mom told me she got us frozen food snacks for this week."

"Really? Do you think she got cheese sticks?" You excitedly asked.

"Only one way to find out," he said as you both got up running down the couple of stairs to the kitchen.

"Y/N! Jungkook's here," you heard Yoongi shout.

"I'm coming!" you yelled back putting on your shoes.

"That's what she said!" He yelled back. You heard him and Jungkook laugh and you rolled your eyes, boys.

You walked down seeing Jungkook dressed in his normal black skinny jeans, these had one hole in the knee, and a plain white shirt. "Hey beautiful," he smiled.

"Ew," you said as you got to the last step. You stayed there because that way you were his height.

"I know, pet names. I just like the way your face scrunches up when I call you them." He stated and you made the face again and he smiled.