Chapter[2] The face of Beauty.

(Beauty.)

Comment your thoughts

Love to vote

Vote to love

Enjoy the story:)

 --------------------                                                 

                                                        Chapter[2]The face of Beauty.

                   Beauty awoke later that night to a cold chill. Noticing she had left her window open from earlier she sighed lazily pushing the warmth of the blanket from her body as she got up to close the window shut.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard two loud thumps against the opposite side of her bed room wall. Pulling her arms to her chest Beauty rubbed them warm with her hands, as she neared her wall. Another hard thump hit the wall and Beauty jerked her ear away from it wondering what the hell it was.

Slipping her feet into her house shoes she opened her bedroom door to be greeted with loud  moans coming from Chassidy’s room. They were in rhythm with the bumping of the bed

Beauty shuddered tuning her sister out as she crept down the steps to get some water. Beauty came to a stop just outside the kitchen to see Xavier clutching the milk carton tightly in one of his hands as he tilted it back chugging it down.

Beauty flushed staring at him, his body, his features, his voice.. Everything about him screamed sex appeal.

She had never been attracted to someone so much or so soon, and he hadn’t said but two words to her. He pretended like her existence was not important to him. Once Lyian had finished making dinner earlier. They had all sat at the table as the boys dove into the mounds of food piled onto their plates.

 It was as if Xavier was their king, their leader, he even sat at the head of the table before all of them, watching over them as he had  cut into his steak.

Beauty hadn’t realized she’d been watching his every move until his eyes stopped on her’s. They were such an intense gray, his stare made her feel like a child. Xavier placed his knife down. ,” Is there something you would like to discuss?”

His voice seemed to stop everyone, as they looked over at Beauty, his tone was so authoritative. Beauty had to duck her head down and immediately play with her food without answer to avoid embarrassment.

Beauty’s mind wondered back to the present watching Xavier toss the milk carton into the trash before licking the excess milk from his lips. Xavier looked up from the waste basket his view directly on her.

Beauty stood there clutching the kitchen door. “If you want something, than get it.” Xavier’s voice was deep and very soothing at the moment. Beauty nodded further entering the kitchen as Xavier lightly passed her.

***

Beauty jolted awake at the slap of the newspaper on a dresser beside her. ,”Beauty, find a job. You aren’t mooching off me or them.” Beauty awoke slowly, her vision clearing eventually as she blinked away the blurriness from her eyes to see Chassidy. ,”I’m not going to mooch of you guys.”Beauty mumbled as Chassidy snarled.

“Then get up, and Xavier is fixing your flat, why not go be nice and say thank you.”

Beauty’s eyes shot open in surprise. ,”Why is he doing that?” Chassidy huffed in annoyance. , “Just take the help.” Beauty watched Chassidy leave the room before getting up to brush her teeth and get dressed. Once dressed Beauty cascaded down the stairs in a white sundress dress.