Chapter[4] -Fainting at the sight of you.

Comment

Vote

Love

             Caydon has such a pretty smile, it makes me relax :) Does that sound weird? lol           

----------------------------------------------

(Caydon.)

                                                    Chapter[4] –Fainting at the sight of you.

“Beauty can you push my 4:00 o’clock to 430 please.” Xavier sweet voice made Beauty’s skin raise with goose-bumps. Beauty ignored it and delicately held down Xavier’s office button. ,”Sure.” Beauty was thankful when they got to have some office time in the air conditioning. The heat today was a grueling 103. “Is Xavier Wix here?”

A cool voice above Beauty’s head spoke as she pulled her eyes away from her reports and paper work. Standing in-front of her desk was a chocolate skinned women with large black eyes, and long Spanish weave that tampered to her waist. Not something Xavier usually would go for, he much preferred to date outside of his race. . “Yes. Name please?”

She smiled. “It’s Beverly.” Odd name for a black women. Beauty held down the intercom for Xavier’s office again. ,”Xavier, a Beverly is here to see you.” Xavier answered back immediately. ,”Can you take a message. I am buried in paper work, and I need you to come get this file from me.” Beverly’s smiled easily faded and she looked plain hurt. Beauty peeled a piece of paper off her note-pad clicking her ink pen. ,”Anything specific you would like to say?”

“Tell him, I hate him and he’s a prick.” Beverly’s once large black eyes squinted into a glare before she hastily walked away. Beauty pushed her chair back to go collect the files from Xavier. Ever since she’d caught Isla giving Xavier head she had been deciding to knock whether she knew he was alone or not. “Come in.” Beauty entered his off and let the door slip shut behind her.

Xavier barely looked up as he made a feeble attempt to push the folder towards her. “By the way your lady friend say’s you’re a son of a bitch” Okay so maybe Beverly hadn’t really said that, but Beauty could dream. Xavier’s chuckle had Beauty’s body defy her again as a light shiver took her spine. ,”Really? I heard…Prick and Hate.” Beauty blushed. She’d have to start remembering to push end on the intercom . Beauty chose to ignore him and take the folder. ,”Where am I taking the files?”

Xavier looked up, he looked as if he’d got no sleep, a sploch of red in his right eye, indicated his lack of sleep, he had busted a vein. “I need you to enter all those names into our financial system.” Beauty open the folder to see a thick packet full of names, there were at-least 400 on the first page. “When do you need it done?” “By the end of the day.” Beauty almost dropped the folder and began frantically looking through the packet to see 400 names on every page

“By the end of the day!?” Xavier let out a sigh. ,”Yes Beauty.. Other wise no-one will get paid tomorrow and I will have to fire you.” Beauty’s mouth pulled into a straight line. ,“Can I put your other requests on hold than?.” Xavier clicked a key on his computer before turning to look her way again. ,”Yes.” Beauty tucked the folder under her arm before exiting his off to began on the names.

                                                                                  ***

After skipping two breaks, lunch, and putting in 2hours of over time, Beauty had managed to enter all 2565 name into the system. Most of the workers had left hours ago including Caydon. She had started riding to and from work with him because her car finally gave out and she was in need of a new car.  Only her, Xavier, and a night janitor remained. Beauty powered her computer down and glance over at the window the star’s were out tonight and the pitch black sky shadowed over the empty car lot. It was exactly 10pm now.