Chapter [7]-A cry of pain

You might just feel what Beauty feels.

Enjoy

Comment

Vote

LOVE!

----------------

(Malina.)

                                             Chapter [7]-A cry of pain

Her jet black hair flipped around wildly as her hips move in sync with the music, the entire room seemed to pause and watch appreciatively as the moon light made her vanilla crème skin glow, her teal blue eyes sparkled with excitement as she let out a full laugh.

“Beauty. You’re squeezing your hot dog to death.” Beauty looked away from Xavier’s “Friend.” As Chassidy’s voice pulled her back in. Surprisingly Xavier and the girl had not had sex, and Xavier was actually smiling as she danced. You could see the gleem of happiness in his eye’s.

Chassidy shot Beauty a smile of suspicion. ,“You’re not jealous are you?” Beauty released her strangled hot dog allowing it to fall on the plate in front of her . “No. I have Caydon” Beauty spoke faintly her eyes drifting back over to Malina and Xavier. Chassidy rolled her eyes. ,”Well, I’m going to leave you to your lies and bring the rest of the food out.” Beauty snorted at her sister’s comment as Chassidy got up.

The boys decided to have a party just to let out some steam and relax away the stressors of work. Beauty forced her eyes to look at the other people dancing, and playing games but her eyes deceived her, only drifting back to Malina and Xavier dancing together.

Xavier twirled Malina into his arms as the song came to an end. Beauty watched as Xavier leaned down pressing his lip to Malina’s for a moment. Beauty’s heart winched at his action. ‘You okay baby?” Beauty relaxed upon hearing Caydon’s concerned voice fill her right ear.

“Yeah. I’m just getting use to the whole party scene.” Beauty smiled as Caydon’s lips touched her cheek gently. Caydon glanced over at his brother before his eyes drifted over to Malina. Beauty couldn’t dismiss the way Xavier and Caydon both looked at Malina when he’d first brought her to their house about a week ago. Xavier had called out to everybody;

“Caydon..” Beauty let out a soft moan as Caydon’s hands cupped her breasts as he made a trail of kisses along her neck. FAMILY! Caydon froze immediately as Xavier’s voice pierced throughout the house. Caydon pulled Beauty’s shirt back into place as they both exited the comfort of his room.

As soon as Beauty reached the bottom of the steps her hand in Caydon’s . She looked up to see a GORGUES young woman, she was dressed in an all white dress staring up at Xavier before she looked out at everybody. She shyly waved. Xavier introduced her as Malina.

Beauty looked her over as jealousy over took her. She was perfect… Beauty looked over at Caydon to see his eyes riding up her curves, Caydon ‘s expression was pricless.. He was attracted to her.. He was impressed by her physique.. Beauty rolled her eyes. Xavier and Caydon had a tendency to be exactly like each other sometimes..

Beauty tugged Caydon’s arm , He immediately broke his gaze and looked a Beauty apologetically. “Sorry.” Caydon kissed her forehead smiling down at her. ,”Are you enjoying yourself?” Beauty shrugged. ,”Yeah.” Caydon nodded smiling. Beauty bit into a chocolate coated strawberry that was still on her plate, before licking the chocolate off her lip