Chapter [6]- Lunch Now, Dinner Later.

COMMENT

LOVE

VOTE 

-------

(Beauty.)

                             ***

                                            Chapter [6]- Lunch Now, Dinner Later.

Beauty shot Xavier a glare the next morning as he sat at the kitchen table clutching a coffee mug. Lyian was pouring himself a cup while Chassidy and Reese seemed tucked away into the corner of the kitchen kissing.

Caydon hadn’t quite made it down yet. “Beauty.” Xavier’s deep growl had Beauty suck in a breath as a ripple of electricity shot down her spine. ,”For our lunch break today, can I take you out? It’s my way of apologizing.”

Beauty looked at him. ,”Will you be apologizing for keeping me up all night while you fucked Beverly too?” A smirk tugged at Lyian lips and he hugged Beauty and took his seat. “Whatever you feel I need to make up to you is included.” Beauty nodded and shrieked feeling Caydon sweep her into his arms and twirl her into his chest. “Caydon.” Beauty’s heart fluttered as his lips lightly brushed her’s.

“Good-morning.” Beauty bit her lip as Caydon’s minty breath washed over her face as his equally deep voice tickled her nerves. “Can I have a good morning kiss?” Beauty blushed seeing Lyian along with Chassidy smile their way.

Beauty nodded peeling her way out of Caydon’s arms before leading him out the kitchen. Caydon smiled pulling her up into his arms once they were outside the kitchen and in the living room, Beauty smiled feeling his large hands grip her ass securely.

Beauty sighed feeling his lips kiss her’s sweetly for a long period of time, they hardly noticed 5mintues had passed until a growl came from Xavier that made Caydon pull away. Beauty smiled. Caydon smiled even wider placing her on her feet he set his brief case on the coffee table pulling a large white envelope from the inside of it handing it to her.

Beauty smiled. ,”What’s this?” Caydon kissed her head. ,”Read it. Xavier would you mind taking Beauty to work?” Xavier shook his no. Caydon pulled Beauty into another hug before leaving. Beauty blushed following Xavier out the front door to his car. Once Xavier pulled out the drive way Beauty could no longer wait to open the envelope.

It was beautiful stationary piece of paper, it was red and white. A couple rose petals fell onto her gray slacks as she pulled the paper free:

                                                                 You ignite the fire within me

                                                                         You make my heart

                                                                               Dancing freely

                                                                          My smile goes onto to

                                                                             express, that you are

                                                                            A great joy made for me..