Chapter 16 My Evil Plan

(A/N hope you like this chapter! I'd like to thank everyone who is reading/voting/commenting in this book because you're the ones who kept me moving forward so thank you!! And also thank you for 100 votes! I never imagined that would happen.. It's also probably because I annoyed a lot of my friends and classmates to read and vote for it.. Ehehe... Anyway THANK YOU!! PS this chapter is a little bit eventful, I think. PPS the song Battle Scars by Guy Sebastian is stuck in my head! (Just a random comment. Just to let you know) PPPS wish me luck on my maths test tomorrow :/ PPPPS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! THANK YOU!!!!)

Emmaline's POV

"Hey Blake, you wanna call dead souls?" I casually asked.

"There are no such things as ghosts or dead souls." He replied, sounding bored.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said, dragging him to the car.

"Where are we going?" He asked cautiously.

"In this old haunted house." I smiled sweetly at him and he rolled his eyes.

We arrived in this big old pack house. No one lived in it since the rogues attacked and killed everyone. No one wanted to demolish it either, they were too scared, saying ghost stories about it. The house was made of wood and half of it was black from being burnt. There were moss and vines that grew over the years that covered the door and claw scratches around the house. Broken glass was also scattered around the blood red grass.

Blake and I cautiously walked across the lawn and went inside through the broken window.

"Ok, now let's call all those who were dead in this place, or anyone you want to call who is dead." I whispered. "Who do you want to call?"

"Kristen." He said sadly. If you are wondering who Kristen is, she was Blake's mate but she died in a car crash. Both of them was there, heading to their honeymoon but only Blake survived. Her last words apparently were, "I'm sorry that I didn't get to give you you're pups-" Yes, she was pregnant. "- But please move on and be happy. For me." And with that, she flew to heaven.

"Ok, I looked this up in the Internet and it said, to call a dead soul, you have to say: ' (person's name), please come and meet me right here.' Three times and if there is another person there, they will take over their body for five minutes." I lied. This is part of my evil plan. "There were even videos and it was so cool! I want to try it!"

"Ok, whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Kristen, please come and meet me here. Kristen, please come and meet me here. Kristen, please come and meet me here."

I closed my eyes and fell on the ground for a second then stood up, looking at Blake, smiling. "Blake! I miss you so much! I have so much to tell you!" I said, hugging him, trying to act like Kristen.

"Kristen? Is that really you?" He asked.

"The one and only." I said, smiling. "I'm so glad that you've moved on with your friend but I think her mate isn't very happy. And how dare you lose to a girl?"

"Well.. I let her win."

"Anyway.. I'm so sorry about the car crash. I'm just so very fragile. I know you've been sad, I have been with you since I died. It was a horrible time for me to die. After getting married, me being pregnant, about to go to our honeymoon but.." I started crying, oh my acting skills are the best. Is should seriously be an actress.

"It's ok, it's ok." He cried and hugged me then kissed me so passionately. He never kissed me like that before. What have I done? I never expected him to believe me! Lol.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Hey! What was that for?" He complained.

"What were you doing?" I demanded, acting like myself now.

"Emma?"

"Uhh, yeah? What the hell happened?" I said, trying to sound confused. I'm trying my best not to burst out laughing.

"It actually worked!!" Blake exclaimed, his eyes sparkling. I bit my tongue. No, I won't let all my hard work come to waste by laughing.

"What happened?"

"You fainted and Kristen came!"

"Really? It actually worked? Funny.. I made that up." I did but I acted.

He looked at me, eye wide. "You possibly couldn't have. It actually worked!" I couldn't help it anymore. He was just being so stupid. I laughed, rolling around the dirty and dusty floor. "Why are you laughing? Don't you believe me?"

"You.. Are.. So.. Funny.. And.. Very.. STUPID!" I said in between laughs.

He growled. "Don't call me stupid!"

"Oh, but you are. Did you really think that was true? All that was from my awesome acting skills." I smirked.

He did something that confused and shocked me. He smirked and laughed.

"What?"

"Did you really think I believed that? I'm not stupid, Emmaline."

"Oh really? Why did you cry and you looked pretty happy after what happened."

"You're not the only one with great acting skills." He smirked.

~~~~

Blake's POV

"Oh really? Why did you cry and you looked pretty happy after what happened." Emmaline curiously asked.

Quick, think of something. Something that will make her believe that I actually didn't believe her little joke. I did believe it. I was so shocked when she started laughing and I am not going to make a fool out of myself for believing her.

I finally thought of something."You're not the only one with great acting skills." I smirked.

She growled. Yes! She believed me! "Whatever. I know you believed me. Let's go home."

VICTORY!! She will never know. Because of this, I've got a few things that will be my revenge.

~~~~

Emmaline's POV

I just know that Blake believed me. It was so obvious. I won't tell him that though. I'll keep the knowledge in my head.

Blake has left and I quickly got my camera that was recording the entire thing. It was hidden between the books on the dirty, old bookshelf.

I know he's going to plan revenge on me so I have to be cautious but he doesn't know that I still had more up my sleeve. One is to post the video all over the internet. Oh, he's gonna hate me.

~~~~

Later that day

Just when I finished posting it all over the Internet, Blake came in.

"So, what are you doing-" Oh God, he knows! "Tomorrow night?" Phew, he doesn't know. Good.

"Nothing. I'm guessing you don't either and you want to ask me out for food? Or maybe for your revenge?" I guessed.

"No. Ethan told me to tell you that he wants you in his room tomorrow night."

"And you agreed?"

"Yes. I trust you."

"Oh really?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes."

"Ok."

"That's good."

"I'm starting to think of a few things we could do tomorrow night now." I smirked.

He growled. "Like what?" He said, now sounding amused.

"Like fun and games."

"What games?"

"Like hide and seek. And maybe some pranks." I said, looking at the ceiling, thinking. "And maybe-"

"Enough. Ok, I get it."

"Ok." I smiled. "Bye."

He gave me a look and left the room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.