Chapter 24 These Battle Scars

(A/N HI GUYS!! I REALISED THAT THIS BOOK HAS REACHED ABOVE 10,000 READS AND ABOVE 500 VOTES, I FEEL SO HAPPY!! I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE who are reading, voting, commenting or even just adding this book to their library ^_^ I was actually planning on making a chapter before the war but because of that I decided to give you guys a little treat for thanks)

Emmaline's POV

"Oh my gosh, are we actually gonna have a war!?" Chloe squeaked after she has heard the big news.

"Yes, so we will start training harder. Everyone must try to expand their limits to the fullest and train as hard as you can. This war is going to be a blood bath and we want it to be theirs, not ours." Ethan said in his alpha tone.

Everyone murmured to each other. An adorable little boy who looked about 3 years old raised his hand. "Can I fight too and save mommy?" He asked with cute puppy dog eyes.

I looked at Ethan and saw that his eyes were filled with awe. "You can hide and take care of your mommy while we fight, ok?"

"But I want to fight!" The little boy closed his small fists tightly.

"Ok." Ethan sighed but everyone knew he won't let him.

"Yay!" The little boy cheered and ran out of the room.

"We don't want to waste time so let's start training now!" Blake said and everyone scurried out to the door.

~~~~

Two weeks later

"Continue working hard! Don't fall down and give up, rise and start again. We don't want to lose this thing!" Blake yelled.

Everything was so loud but in a snap of a finger, everything became silent. The silence seemed to crush to earth like a great looking glass and shiver into a million pieces. I looked around to see everyone paused, looking around suspiciously. It seems that this is like the calm before the storm..

I think they realized it because they started running to the pack house to get the things they needed and hid the ones who won't fight in a secret cellar of the pack house. I can't believe it, we're gonna start the war. Why did this happen anyway?

I was lost in thought that I didn't notice Zoe and her mate running towards us from the woods. "Guys! They're coming! John and his army are coming with full armor, guns and grenades!" Zoe screamed, making everyone move faster.

"Zoe!?" Megan yelled. "Why are you here?"

"We stayed in that cabin so we could listen to their plan and warn you guys. Their main targets are Emmaline, Amelia, Blake and Ethan!" Zoe's mate said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're Ethan's mate. Plus you're a white wolf and did you forget that if you drink a white wolf's blood, you become stronger and unstoppable!?" Zoe said.

'I never knew that.' I told Rain, my wolf.

'That's because you never got taught properly.' She said.

'Oh.'

"Emma, you seem too calm for your own good." Tiane stated. "We're about to start a war here!"

"Sorry." I started acting serious.

I looked at my surroundings to plant it in my memory for me to look back in the future, if I live. The sky was as a shield that caught the stain of blood and battle from the dying sun. The solid air around me there heaved like a roaring ocean. Everyone is standing on their grounds, getting ready to fight when the rogues come out, sweat dripping from their faces from the harsh training we had the past 2 weeks. A tense and nervous aura was blazing from everyone except for the two alphas who stood tall and confident in their own spots.