Chapter 3

He slowly walked up to me. I realised that I was staring into his big green eyes, and I looked away. He took my chin and looked into my eyes. "How come we didn't feel it before" I asked. "feel what" he looked confused. "feel that we were mates" I repeated "Because you weren't 18" I shaped an o shape with my mouth. Yeah I'm 18 now and have no college,
but I still have to find a job....

It wasn't awkward; we'd known each other for such a long time. He lent down, softly stroking my cheek. He placed his lips on mine. I gasped but slowly moved with him and the kiss became deeper. It was natural for a wolf to go head on in a relationship with a mate. Unlike humans who have a softer way. We usually have children young while our body's and better and stronger. It just feels right. "So you said you wanted to talk" Nathan's voice came from behind us.

I giggled and stepped back. "Oh yes, Nathan I would like you to become my beta, what you say" Blake stuck his hand out. "Yes" Nathan smiled while taking his hand and shacking it. Well that was straight forward. "Come on we're going to the pack house" Blake grabbed my hand and started to walk to the door. "Don't you think it's a bit late" I laughed. "Nah the pack will still be up" he opened the door followed by me and Nathan.

I jumped into the passenger seat while Nathan slipped in the back. "Let's roll" I smiled. We drove in a comfortable silence until we arrived. The lights were on and screaming came from the house. "What the Fuck" Blake jumped out the car. He opened the front door to find a Liz one of my best friends was being held upside down by her mate Johnny.

"johnny what are doing?" I laughed. Mike fell forward, face planting the floor. "what is going on?" Blake said in his alpha voice. "Get up, you three will be on patrol for the next two weeks everyday" he said pointing to johnny, Liz and max. "And if you don't want to get kicked out of the pack, then stop talking now" he finished as max started to argue.

I grabbed Blake's arm. "Blake don't kick them out that's to harsh" I argued. "Are you telling me what to do?" he turned to face me, he's eyes black, his wolf was out. "its not like that but don't you kick them out their our best fighters" I didn't let go of he's arm. "Shutup"is all he said. "no I am right, just because your in a mood..." Blake interuppted. "I said SHUTUP" he flung me across the room. My back hit against the wall, the impact winded me. "Alpha" Liz started. Blake's eyes change back to there lust green.

" miya" he ran over. I glared at him, stood up and walked out.