Chapter 19

Blake pov

I watched in horror at what was unfolding in front of me. A wall of energy stopped me and six of the warriors reaching miya and her mother. I watched in shock as she killed her mother with ease. What happened to the miya that didn't want to kill? What happened to the innocent miya? Its not that I blame her I am equally furious that our baby was murdered along with one of my packs child. Im just shocked. The wall of energy ceased and I snapped out of my thoughts to see miya lying on the floor. I ran over my breath hitching as I could not see her breathing. I pulled her onto my lap, breathing out as I found her pulse. She was fine and that I was pleased. All of Xavier's rouges are dead and the battle is already being cleaned up. There were twenty deaths and only a few minor injuries on our side but  every single rouge on his side is now dead. I lifted miya up carefully, and took her back into the infirmary. She has to be okay, I love her to much for her not to be...

miya's pov

I woke up back in the familiar infirmary. I murdered two people! Omfg I murdered not one but two people. I'm evil! Poor blake. He has to put up with me and my shit. And now I'm a murderer. There's no point in staying here, I'm a vile mate for Blake he deserves someone better and as for hazel I love her to bits but I cannot let her grow up with a murderer for a mother. She needs a proper life. I got up pulling the wires out of my arm. I was in a hospital gown so I grabbed my clothes and shoes shoved them on and walked out the back door. "Good morning Luna is there anything I can help you with" a smiley old man from my pack well Blake's pack. I don't deserve these people, they deserve better. "No thank you I'm just going for a walk" I smiled and walked away. I walked through the trees that start the forest and take a big breath of fresh air. I turned around taking one last look at what I ruined and walked on.

I had been walking for four hours straight and the sun had started to set and the colours that crossed the sky were beautiful it was as if someone had just came and painted it. I wanted to rest but decided to only stop when it was dark. About anouther hour and a half it was pitch black so I climbed up a tree and tried to rest. I woke up after I fell out the tree. I landed on my back and it hurt like a bitch. I knew I would just fall out the tree again so I curled up against the trunk on the floor and tried to get some sleep.