Chapter Nine

"So, this ghost is your sister?" Dean bewilders and Alex timidly nods. Dean sighs as Sera rubs her forehead with her hand.

"Dean." A voice greets, everyone jumps and turns.

"GODDAMNIT CAS!" Said man shouts and the angel just looks around the room with confusion.

"Don't use my father's name in vain Dean." That reply just made said hunter groan and roll his eyes. Alex and Sera stare at the angel with wide eyes, Cas looks at them.

"Who the fuck are you?" Sera blurts out and Dean looks a her.

"He-"

"My name is Castiel, I am an Angel of the Lord." Both pale at his words.

"Like God?" Alex breaths out and Cas nods.

"Well, God has left the building!" Dean exclaims loudly.

--------------------

Jesse was just leaning on a fence, playing with a small ring that he always wore. It's a gold band, with a piano look to it, iron made each key and black iron made the smaller ones. On the inside of the ring was a music score that plays his favorite song. He can't really remember where it originally came from, but he's pretty sure it was from his birth mom.

He looks up from the ring and stares straight at the sky. Red, orange, light pink, and pastel blue hues dance across the sky, chasing the rest of the black, white spotted night sky away. He loves moments like this.

It was peaceful and quiet and soothing. He turns his attention to the ocean, closing his eyes to listen to the way the wave softly clashed together, lapping at the shore, taking the beach away  one grain of sand at a time. The sent of salt and fresh seaweed filled the air, it was soothing. 

But just like everything in his life, it got ruined.

"Common guys! This's gonna be fun!" The strange but familiar voice of an old friend rang through the open air. Jesse shook it off though and started to hope that they don't spot him, he leans back farther onto the old metal fence.

"Percy!" The voice of Her rang clear as a bell in his ear. His eyes shot open and he pales drastically, watching them scramble up the tall hill like fools, trying to reach him. The only one that didn't chase after them was the Latino.

Still, Jesse swiftly and smoothly climbs over the fence like a cat, afraid that they would catch him. He knows he shouldn't, but he lowers himself down to the ground by a root from the overgrown tree.

"Keep them away." He whispers and the root quivers slightly, before digging underground. A smirk paints his face as he falls hack into the shadow of the abandoned factory.

"Where did he go?" A Cherokee girl shouts as she climbs up the fence, the blond (Jason) was the first to make his way over the fence. He takes one step forwards and the slithers out of the ground and swipes his feet out from under him, causing Jason to yelp as he crumbles backwards.

Jesse clasps a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing, that's when the next unlucky victim walks forwards. He kinda felt bad when Nico walks forwards only to get tripped. But when he lifted his head to show that he got a face full of dirt and a mouth full of grass, Jesse didn't feel to bad.

He watches as they all fall victims of the root. Well until Frank manages to finally get a hold of it, struggling to pull it out of the ground. Jesse decides that enough is enough and crouches to the ground.

"Play dead little root." He whispers softly to the ground, so softly in fact that his voice sounds like a small breeze. He glances up to see that the root goes 'dead' in Frank's hand, leaving everyone confused.

"What just happened?" Will asks, slowly picking himself up and offering a hand to his boyfriend, Nico gratefully took the offer and Jesse suddenly got an awful idea.

A perfectly wonderful, awful idea.

"Attach Jason Grace little root." he orders softly and the root flies out of Frank's hands and slaps him in the face. He couldn't contain himself anymore.

He laughs.

The group looks around confused until Thalia finally saw him.

"Percy!" 

He stops laughing, waves, turns around, and jumps up to latch onto a halfway open window.

He moves so swiftly inside that no one had time to react.

-------------------

Estella was angry.

Not even angry.

She-she was down right furious!

They took her from her brother!

And to make it worse, Grandmother kept saying about how much of an irresponsible and troubled boy P.J was.

She hates her.

Estella hates her more than she hates anyone in her life so far.

"Ellie! What are you coloring pumpkin?" That she-devil squeals and Estella visibly cringes.

Oh she hates that.

When they call her Ellie instead of Estella.

"I'm drawing P.J, me, and our friends Sam and De!" She replies rather blandly, lifting up her picture of stick figures.

"O-oh!" Victoria stammers and rips the paper out of Estella's hands.

"Hey!" She screams but Victoria doesn't listen, instead she goes straight to Mother and Father.

"If you won't play nice, I won't play nice!" She huffs and walks out the back door, pulling her stuffed fox in tow.

--------------

A hand grips a bone tighter as it placed it in the ritual circle.

"Spiritus ergo audieritis vocem meam!" A voice shouts and a spirit appears. Red hair floating around her head as she stares into the living's eyes.

"I-I can't." The spirit whimpers in pain and the living places a finger on their lips.

"Sh. I just want you to target on this boy." The shadowed figure states in a hushed tone.

It was a picture of a boy, with inky black hair, pale skin, and poison green eyes.

The spirit's eyes widen.

"W-why him? He's been through so much!" She cries and the man smirks menacingly.

"Because he's been a thorn in my side ever since I've met him. I want you to get rid of him for me."

"When does this end?"

"When I want this to end!" He replies with a hiss and slices his hand open with a knife.

"Ne congnoscite hominis principium sanguinis mei, deus, qui fecit me. Audi me spiritus." He mutters and paints an 'X' over the boy's face.

"Good bye, Percy Jackson."