Chapter Nineteen

"Start with answering this-" Dean states, clearing the awkward silence that thick in the air. He was standing in front of Percy- who sat on Impala- and the others stood behind him.

"-who was that?" Dean questions and Percy rubs his neck, looking down.

"My-" He mutters the last part after 'My' making it hard to hear what he said. Sam walked forwards.

"I'm sorry, speak up?" He sarcastically tells the teen, who frowns and repeats his sentence. But he still muttered the last part. Sera walks forwards this time.

"Percy, can you please repeat that?" She politely asks and he does the same thing again. Matt walks forwards and sits next to Percy.

"Hey, I understand if you don't want us to know. We were just a little worried but you were fine. So you don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Matt sympathies and Percy sighs and looks at him.

"That was my boyfriend."

-----------------------------------------------------

"That happened fast."

"Shush! I wanna know what happens next!"

"I'm trying to write here!"

Three girls bickered while looking into the movie screen watching the events unfold. The eldest one was shocked at how forwards the teen was, the middle was annoyed at the eldest one's stating the obvious, and the youngest one was getting annoyed by their fighting. The boys in the room found amusement at this and didn't say anything about it.

Well until the youngest started to shout.

And DAMN was she loud.

Like, I'm pretty sure the 1,000th dimension could hear her. Yes, that loud.

It was kinda impressive.

And her ranting was hilarious.

I mean, how many times can you say fuck in one sentence?

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FUCKING WRITE WHEN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY IS FUCKING SHOUTING ALL THE FUCKING TIME! VERY FUCKING HARD! WOW I SAID FUCK WAY TOO MANY TIMES!" She squawks and huffs, causing the others to laugh at her now slightly flushed face. She huffed once again and grabbed a pillow, throwing it as hard as she could at the closest person.

"OW!" A boy with lava red hair shouts in anger, the girl rolls her eyes.

"Oh your fine you big baby!"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

—————————————

Jesse sat on his bed and just stared at the ceiling. He could practically hear a little voice saying 'EVEN YOUR SECRETS HAVE SECRETS' which is something Matt had actually said to him.

It was funny, he already had his new identity ready to go but he didn't leave yet. He doesn't know why, but he stayed. Maybe it was Estella, maybe it was his identity. But he knew Estella was drifting away from him, which caused him to break inside.

She wasn't calling him Jesse anymore when it was just the two of them.

And that hurt him the most. She was locking that part of his memory away, so he knew he had to finish this and leave.

There was just the perfect moment to leave.

But he needs to finish what started.

------------------------------------------------

"Roger, we're close to finding out why the ghost is attacking us."

"Great!" Said man exclaims and stands up before walking to the window to look at the dark streets of New York. He sighs.

"I'd like to thank you boys for protecting my students from further killings." He states, unaware that more people were entering the room. Dean stood up and walked over to him.

"Why did you do it." Dean sternly asks and Roger twirls around to see the six, Alex, and his own daughter standing there. Tears filled Sara's eyes, as she looks at the man she calls father.

"What...what is this?"

"An...intervention as you might call it." Dean answers and Sam walks forwards.

"Now, why did you do it?" Sam questions and Roger's face turns bright cherry red.

"THEY WERE MONSTERS! HALF-GOD! HALF-MORTAL! THE THING WE HUNT!" 

Everyone was in shock, how Roger knew this was questioning but they didn't have time to deal with it considering the next words out of someone's mouth was shocking. And cold. Oh so cold.

"So, you'd be fine if I killed you youngest then?"

It was Percy.

"What...What do you mean?" Sara states afraid of the next words out of his mouth. He had a deathly look in his eyes, one that told everyone he was serious.

"She's a demigod." 

I Am PercyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara