Chapter Thirteen

Jesse got home just fine. Sam and Dean drop him off at his house and Jesse just walks inside. And that's when the fighting starts.

"Where were you?" Sally shouts at him and he just looks away.

"We've been worried sick!" Paul continues.

"You skipped school all day and it's almost midnight!" Sally hisses.

"You refuse to listen and you refuse to speak!" 

"We're sending you back to Camp!" 

Jesse pales at those words, and they didn't stop.

They kept saying about how much of a bad kid he is and how he's setting a bad example. That's also when he had enough.

"SHUT UP!" He screams at the two and they stop. They were in pure shock and couldn't believe it. They didn't get to say anything about it since he ran up to his room.

He was just so angry.

---------------------------------------------------

Estella won't say it out loud, but this time she was terrified of Jesse's out burst. So she did the only thing she could do, she cried.

She cried for how much pain she knows he's in.

She cried for how she could sense all that he lost.

She cried for how much he tries to keep it together for her.

She cried for how scared she was.

She cried for how she knew he wouldn't be able to take anymore.

She cried for how he was on the brink of death.

She cried for how reality was finally crashing down.

-----------------------------------------

Jesse screams as he knocks his bookshelf over. He watches as the dark wood cracks down the back, he watches as everything falls off the shelves, he watches as the door starts to shake and how the knob twists and turns but doesn't budge far.

He listens to Estella's cries and his 'parents' pleads.

He just doesn't care.

He can't care.

Not anymore.

Jesse stands in the center of his room, a circle of destruction surrounds him. He was panting and sweat drips from his face. He rips Dean's coat off and pulls his bandages, revealing bright, raw, angry, and painful wounds.

"I know your there." He growls and the girl appears.

"Do you wish to end it all?" She asks hollow like. Jesse stared into her harsh dead eyes with his own glossy, tear filled ones.

"What's your name?" He barley manages to get the words out, his throat all scratchy from all the screaming.

"Charlotte. Do you wish to end it all?" She says once more, holding out her hand. Jesse looks around at all the destruction he caused, before looking back at her and placing his hand, in her's.

"Yes." He says in a monotone voice.

"Then listen closely."

--------------------------------------

Estella knew something was wrong. So she did what Jesse told her to do whenever she thought she was in serious danger. She got the house phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" A woman replies from the other line, Estella couldn't keep her weeps back anymore.

"I-its my brother." She sobs into the phone.