Chapter Twelve

How has no one threatened to kill me for the cliffhanger in the last chapter?

I'm confused Deadly Flowers.

And two chapters in one day! 

Can I get an amen?

----------------------

The sight Matt saw in the alleyway was sickening.

Percy was on the ground, his body shaking with every plead of help and sob. He was sitting in a pool of his own blood. 

And a girl was standing over him. 

Holding a bloody razor blade.

She was shining slightly.

That's when it hit Matt.

"HEY!" He shouts running over and taking a packet of salt out of his pocket, he opens it and throws it at her head. She screams and disappears, Matt runs over to Percy.

"What the hell!" Dean shouts, following Matt over to Percy. When the two of them get there, they see that Percy is just curled up arms all bloody.

"Percy? Can I see your arms?" Matt asks, as softly as he could. Percy doesn't respond, just sits there.

"Percy?" Sera tries and still no response, that's when Dean goes in with a different approach. Dean scoops the teen up in his arms and holds Percy in a tight embrace.

"It's ok Percy, you can cry." He whispers softly and Percy just hiccups and whimpers in reply.

"S-she wouldn't leave." Percy whimpers out, and it broke Matt's heart. Percy lowers his arms and that's when Matt could see what that thing did to him.

There were deep cuts littering the side of his arms where his palms face up. The same bright crimson liquid that covered Percy's hair and speckles his face was rushing out of the cuts.

"I-I wanted her to stop!" He sobs once more, his whimpers dying down to hiccups.

"I-I hate not being able to do anything about. I feel so weak!" Percy hiccups and wraps his arms around himself.

"Being scared doesn't make you weak Percy," Matt surprises himself by speaking up, not only the others. And his voice was so gentle as well.

"It makes you human."

----------------------------

"-and he kissed him as well!" A bratty voice shrieks as the group enters the school, Dean was steadying Percy up with one arm around his shoulder. Percy was still covered in his own blood, but his arms were wrapped in bandages and he was wearing Dean's jacket.

"Shut up Annabeth!" A voice growls out and when they got to Sam's class they could see Sam standing in the middle of Annabeth and Leo, making sure that neither killed each other.

Dean looks at the teens behind him and Matt nods before he and Sera take Dean's place holding Percy up to comfort him.

"What is going on hear?" Dean shouts and everyone turns to him, clearly not expecting his presence.

"Annabitch is being a bitch!" Leo immediately hisses before glaring at her. Annabeth tackles him and starts to punch Leo repeatedly.

"Annabeth!" Sam shouts and starts to reach for her when Cas appears.

"Dean, we have a problem." He says and Annabeth suddenly stops.

"Who the hell are you?" She growls out and Cas looks at her angrily.