🍓

He remembered everything about the day he first saw her. The lockers were a light shade of blue, the people happily talking about their days. The sky a blue hue blending in with the sun's yellow rays.

He even remembered what he wore that day. It was his favorite baby pink pastel hoodie he had gotten from a friend. The halls were crowded as he walked from lunch to his next period class still drinking his strawberry milk when he crossed paths with her.

She wore a muted blue hoodie with long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She walked with a sense of maturity despite her young age. When he saw her, it was like everyone and everything disappeared from his sight. But then she turned and locked eyes with him and looked away. He hadn't known he had stopped breathing during those few seconds of eye contact until he found himself taking a breath.

It had felt like he was in heaven without a care in the world and she was an angel tempting him to fly with her in the endless bright sky. He had forgotten he even existed, still marveling at her beauty. Maybe that's why, not even a minute later, he bumped into the light shade of blue lockers and spilled his strawberry milk all over his favorite baby pink pastel hoodie.

Although he thought, it probably wouldn't stay his favorite thing for long.