🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

He remembered when he decided to confess to her in a poem- secretly of course. He would write her poem about his true feelings to her and slip in his lightly colored, boarded with strawberries paper on her light blue locker of hers. Of course, it was pretty obvious by now but just in case she didn't get the message he was going to leave the poem.

He was wearing his baby pink pastel hoodie, his heart practically soaring against it. He was worried he might ruin what he had started, but he couldn't let his feelings be held up.

He took a deep breath as he watched his lightly colored, boarded with strawberries paper slip in her light shade of blue locker. He didn't know if she would feel the same but just then the bell rang so he couldn't see her open the locker.

The next day, he noticed a smile on her face. He hoped it was because of the poem. He was coming from lunch to his next period, but first, he went to his light shade of blue locker. When he opened it he noticed a french grey paper in there.

It was just a sentence, but when he read it he almost passed out.

"I love you too"

He looked around and saw her opening her locker, but he could see her smiling. He wondered how he managed to get someone so beautiful to fall for him.

Although he thought, I guess beautiful girlfriend now.

-------------------
End
-------------------

*Sequel out: "grey skies"
In her point of view