🍓🍓🍓

It was a week after he had seen her, the beginning of spring to be more exact. He had written a short poem about her in his baby pink pastel hoodie and he planned to give it to her- secretly of course. He decided the best time to do it was during passing periods.

He would slip in his lightly colored, boarded with strawberries paper in the light blue locker she owned and walk to his next class. He would still have time to see her open her locker and receive the paper. He hoped the poem was good enough for a goddess like her.

He could still remember what he wrote to her:

The season is spring
The flowers are blooming
But that's nothing compared to you

The season is spring
The flowers are blooming
But it's you that will melt my heart

The season is spring
The flowers are blooming
But it's you I look forward to seeing

He watched her open her locker and get the paper. He saw a smile etch her lips before looking around the crowd to try and spot the person responsible for the paper. But she gave up when the bell rang, walking to her next class, the lightly colored, boarded with strawberries paper still in her hand and his heart pounding hard against his baby pink pastel hoodie.

He and never seen her smile before, she usually had a stoic expression on her. But she looked even more beautiful if that was even possible when she smiled. He had her for his second to last period and he noticed she was back to her same expression.

Although he thought, he liked her with or without a smile.