🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

He started to notice her staring at him during their few classes together. Of course, he would freak out and look at his desk, not before taking one little glance towards her.

He was wearing his baby pink pastel hoodie, his strawberry milk on his desk when the teacher decided to do a group project. The teacher had let them assign themselves and before he could look for his friend she had gotten up and sat beside him, looking him in the eyes.

He heard her say, let's be partners. He let out a nod as he watched her take the materials from her backpack, her dark brown hair covering some of her face as her brown eyes searched her Navy blue bag. He couldn't stop but get lost in her beauty but was brought back to reality when she asked if he had his materials. He quickly blushed when he realized she saw him staring at her.

He quickly opened his sky blue bag looking for what was needed. He grabbed his pastel red ink pen. When he looked back he saw her staring at the inside of the bag. He didn't think anything of it and instead tried his best not to get distracted.

It didn't take long to finish the project as he went to turn it into the teacher. When he turned around he noticed her staring right into his eyes. He looked away towards the windows so he wouldn't blush and made it back to his desk.

It wasn't long before the bell rang and they left for their last period. He didn't know why she had wanted to be partners with him but he was glad she did. He was glad he didn't spill any strawberry milk on his baby pink pastel hoodie as he seemed to do whenever she was around.

Although he thought, I wouldn't mind so much if I did.