two

sunday, 5:03 pm...

It was Sunday afternoon and I was watching Grey's Anatomy, relaxing at home. I was still kind of exhausted from yesterday since I stayed until they closed up. My phone began to ring and it was my boss calling.

"Hello-"

"Rosa, we need you here, Olivia quit."

I stayed.

"God damn it," I hear him murmur.

"Uh-"

"No one dances better than you Rosa, c'mon," he insists.

"S-Sure," I sigh. "I'll try to get there as soon as I can."

On the bright side, I was getting extra money.

"Alright thanks," he then hangs up.

I get in the shower and then after, I straighten my hair and apply makeup. I wasn't in a rush since it was barely 5. The club always started to be active around 9 or 10.

I always go for thick eyeliner with a pink cut crease eyeshadow look. I wasn't the best at makeup, but it did look good I have to admit.

Better than the other dancers either way.

After I dolled myself up, I pack up what I'll be wearing and my six inch heels into my bag and other things I will need throughout the night.

I bang my locker closed in frustration. I was tired and wasn't really in the mood to shake my ass for money. It's money but still.

I didn't have another hour until my boss let me do my shift so I could smoke a joint in the back.

I walk over to the exit door and grab a chair from the dark alley.

I sit down and start lighting the joint up. I watch it burn and place the end between my lips as I inhale in the green substance.

"Have you seen this dancer named Rita?" A deep male voice says.

I exhale the smoke and then clear my throat. I look up and it's that stranger from yesterday.

He is gorgeous.

"She's not here," I lie.

Why is he interested in Rita? Ugh.. I don't necessarily like her but I have my reasons.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I snap.

"Damn.. okay," he puts in hands up in defense.

"What are you like into strippers or something?" I inhale again.

"Nope, not really," he shakes his head.

I hold in the smoke then slightly open my mouth to inhale up my nose and then exhale through my mouth again.

"Then why do you even come here to watch us?" I chuckle with still some smoke escaping my lips.