seven

It has been almost two weeks since I haven't heard from Ethan. I haven't even seen him at the club either. At all.

I didn't want to text him first either because I'd look desperate.

A desperate stripper? No sir. Men think low of us dancers and I don't want an even lower image.

I was cooking myself some breakfast when I hear a ding from my phone.

I felt a small pain in my chest and skipped over to it.

I had my hopes up that it was him. Even though I don't know him and barely did talk to him, I missed his presence.

I pick it up and turn it on. My mood was instantly killed. It was AT&T telling me I have to pay my phone line in a few days.

I toss it aggressively on my couch and walk back to the kitchen.

My waffles pop up from the toaster and take them out.

"Ou ou!" I throw them on the plate because they were too hot for me to hold any longer.

I serve myself the scrambled eggs with melted cheese and the bacon onto one of the waffles and press the other one on top.

I brought my plate over to the living room and turned on the TV to watch Rick and Morty.

I sat on my couch and set my plate on the table. I grab my bong to smoke a bowl. I put the bud in the bowl and light it up as I press my mouth in the tube. I inhale all the smoke coming up for a few seconds then place the nail over the bowl. I try to keep in smoke for a few more seconds and then I exhale.

(where my stoners @ doe)

I hear another ding. I look at my phone again and its screen was lit up.

I grab it and my chest feel weird all over again when I see that Ethan texted me.

Call me asap

I felt myself blush just a little. Or maybe a lot.

I decided to wait a few minutes. And those minutes were the longest ones of my life.

After waiting, I called him.

At the first time ring he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"I'm sorry I didn't text you first three days later. I was just so busy."

"It's fine," I smile. My mind and heart together were weak.

"How can I make it up to you?"

"Hmmm, well we still need to go on a picnic."

"Yes, you're right! When are you free all day?"

"Tomorrow, I'm free all day long."

"Send me your address and I'll pick you up at eleven."

"Alrighty, see you tomorrow!"

"Ugh I can't wait to see your cute and pretty face tomorrow."

"Bye handsome," I laugh and shake my head.

Ethan is just too good to be true.

this story started off so boring i'm sorry i promise it'll be kinda interesting 😭 but i love y'all and don't forget to give me feedback! 💕