three

(play song tehehe)

I wasn't really done with my shift. I was still at the club walking around seeing if someone would request for a lap dance maybe. I did want to give one to a specific person though..

I saw Ethan sitting by himself watching another dancer. Rita of course.

I walk past him reaching out my hand and brush my fingertips on his neck and his shoulder.

He looks back and sees me walking away to where private dances took place through this curtain-like made out of small sparkly beads.

I hide behind the wall where he can't see me and I exhale air I didn't know I was holding in my lungs.

I was nervous somehow. I've done this so many times. I couldn't be nervous. I can't. If I am then I won't be able to do my job good.

I see someone walk in through the curtain-like beads and it's Ethan. I take a last deep breath and exhale.

He looks the other way and then to me.

He licks his lips and stares at me up and down. I could see the lust and dark desire in his eyes.

"Sit down," I walk around him and slowly lead him onto the fancy burgundy-colored sofa and gently push him down. By the look on his face, he was in awe.

"You are my guest after all," I trace my acrylic nail on his jawline and up to his pretty lips, flicking the bottom one as my nail traces down his body. I step away when I get close just below his abdomen. "Relax, baby."

I lower myself to the carpet floor, kneeling down. I crawl his way, while sticking my ass up in the air and making the longest eye contact with him.

My hands move up his legs. I felt how nervous he was. I could see how nervous this man was by the way his chest rose up and down at such a quick pace.

Our physical attraction was all I could feel at this point.

I stand back up slowly and sit on his lap with my back facing him.

"Just sit on my face already," I hear him groan.

I lightly giggle to myself taking it as a compliment.

I bend over, arching my back, sticking out my butt and shaking it to the beat of this song.

Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown

I rolled my hips and spread my left leg as my hand reaches down to my ankle and slides up to thigh.

I stand back up and walk over to his side, bringing my leg up with my 6 inch heels between his legs. I roll my hips one more time but this time I run my long nails through his hair and pull his head not too close into my hips.

Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me

I get back on his lap and don't keep my distance this time.

I grind my hips on his now dick print. I make this guy feel so lustful.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he groans. I felt his hand crawl onto my ass as it jiggled.

I quickly turn around and begin to shake my ass even more while I'm holding myself from the floor in a handstand.

I feel his hands once again, feeling me. I then fill a piece of paper slide through my thong waistline.

I then lift my legs up in the air and lower them slowly onto the floor into a split. I stay rolling my hips to this beat as I get on my knees then on my heels until I fully stood up.

I spread my legs not too wide and bend over, as both my hands reach to ankle and up my thigh. Then as my hands get closer to my area, I rub myself lightly as I shake my ass in his face and stand back up completely.

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?
Le sexe, je veux dire: l'activité physique, le coït. Tu aimes ça?
Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?
Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe mais c'est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent

I slowly get close to his ear and whisper seductively. "This was just a preview."

I then leave the room with the 300 bucks he had just given me.

i'm sorry i haven't updated in like a month! 😭 i'll try to update more often!

don't forget to vote and give me sum feedback ♥️🙂