22. Here With Me

4 months later

"This one?" Harry held up a big, pink party dress. Louis wanted a 'princess dress, like my barbie' and here they are looking for party dresses. Louis waddled over with drool on his cheeks. Harry smiled and wiped his chin with his own sleeve. Louis ran his hand on the dress that Harry held up for him to see. He poked few sparkling stones on it before shaking his head.

"Well then." Harry sighed as he placed the dress in its appropriate place. "I will custom order one for you. Let's go and see friend of mine. She'll get your measurements and make a pretty dress for you. "

-

When they came home both Harry and Louis were exhausted since Louis threw a tantrum when Harry's friend touched him to get the measurements. Harry walked Louis into the living room and told him to sit on the sofa while he tells his maids to make them lunch. He walked back to the living room to find Louis watching some cartoons on the TV.

"Do you wanna take a nap until the lunch is ready, Lou?" Harry asked sitting next to Louis who quickly placed his head on Harry's shoulder. Louis yawned but shook his head repeatedly as he covered his yawn.

"Alright then." Harry said chuckling a bit. He placed a kiss on Louis' fluffy hair and wrapped his arms around the boy.

"I love you." Harry said out of nowhere but Louis didn't seem to mind as he beamed and said that he loves him too.

"You are gonna stay with me forever, right?" Harry asked suddenly concerned for no apparent reason.

"Yes!" Louis said with the same excitement making Harry smile fondly at the boy.

"That's good 'cause I love you too much to watch you leave me here all alone." Harry said, more to himself than to Louis. Louis buried his head into Harry's chest once again.

-

Once they finished dinner Harry decided to go straight to the bed since Louis didn't take a nap in the evening. He picked Louis up and walked up the stairs. He placed the boy on the bed and went into the closet to strip his clothes off and bring Louis some pajamas. He took off his shirt and took off his joggers too. He was used to sleeping with his boxers on and he turned around to find a pair of boxers since he wasn't wearing some under his joggers. He gasped a little when he came face to face with Louis since the boy has been standing behind him.

Louis let out a giggle at the face Harry made and scanned Harry's whole naked body. Harry blushed a little under Louis stare but he can't help the smirk on his lips either.

"What did you want, baby?" Harry asked walking over to the drawer that held his boxers. Louis squeaked a little too loud making Harry turn around to look at him with curious eyes.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Harry gasped out when he saw Louis with his panties halfway down and his skirt up with a very visible boner. What made Harry chuckle was the way Louis looked at his own boner like he saw a monster. Louis' eyes prickled with tears.

"Baby, it's alright! No need to cry about it." Harry cooed walking over to Louis and wrapping the boy in his arms. He was about to lift Louis into his arms but the boy stumbled back a little and fell on his bum due to his panties being down to his knees. Harry wanted to coo at the sight but he held it back in favor of comforting Louis.

Harry crouched down and removed Louis' panties first and picked the boy up.

"Do you want some jammies?" Harry asked trying to cheer up the boy. He didn't care that he, himself was still stark naked because what matters the most now is making Louis giggle again.