Phantom in the Night

Told by Luna_Amber24

One Sunday night after 7:00pm, my friend Sue and her sister, Holly, decided to go to the terrace for some fresh air. So they went to the terrace and the sky looked gloomy. Our school could be clearly seen from their building. Sue and Holly were talking to each other when Sue's face went all panicky. She had seen something from the window of the eighth grade classroom. An obscure, shadowy creature ran from one side to the other and the lights flickered. 

Sue whispered, "Did you see what I just saw?" 

Holly said, "Yes." 

They rushed back into their home. The next day Sue came and told us the entire story and we went to the security man at school and the teachers and found out that there was absolutely no one at school on Sunday... especially this late at night.

And once it was after school and it was around 3:30pm, my brother had to go to the bathroom so he took his friend along with him. When he reached upstairs, the vice principal told them to be careful. When they went inside the bathroom his friend jokingly said, "Charlie Charlie where are you?" 

A door of a stall suddenly closed very loudly. They screamed and ran downstairs. There was no one in the bathroom except them...