Whispers

Told by MissMarieCollins

My most recent and creepy paranormal experience happened a few nights ago. We've been living in the apartment we have now for about three years and small things have happened here and there but nothing much, nothing really creepy.

Around the second year my Dad's roommates moved out so I was able to take the room they had been staying in instead of the living room. I was excited and when I finally did move into the room, I was a little creeped out.

It's small and my closet is just a small little indent in on of the walls. When I first hung my clothes up I paid no mind to how weird the closet made me feel. Eventually, I did end up taking all my clothes down and just folding them in my basket instead.

But a few nights ago, I woke up around 4 in the morning. I turned onto my other side(facing the wall) and I started to hear people whispering behind me. When I turned back around it stopped. I shook it off and thought of it as nothing but when I turned back around and it continued I quickly decided to turn back around so my back was towards the wall again.

The whispering only happens when I'm facing my wall and will immediately stop once I move. It's not as bad as some other things on here but it's pretty creepy to me.