⭐[NEW] First Scare & Others

Told by sydmu_ on

First Scare

My very first paranormal experience happened in my own room. My room was a little girl's dream room. It had a tea table, a bunch of toys and bears littered about. It was nice until one night. I was in my bed and I was having trouble sleeping. I was never a good sleeper as a kid. It took me an hour or more to finally fall asleep. As I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, I heard a knocking coming from somewhere. I was terrified and I had no idea where it was coming from. I ran to my mom's room but she told me it was probably the air conditioner blowing on something. I looked everywhere for the source of the banging sounds. I saw nothing. Then, I slowing realized the banging was coming from my wooden tea table. I ran to my brother's room and slept in that room for the rest of the night.

I didn't sleep in my own bed for a very long time after that.

Shadow

My basement is scary. It's always cold. You can hear banging and rolling a lot of times in the unfinished side of the basement and there's no explanation for that. One time when I was down there, a younger kid and I were playing Minecraft on the big flat screen. No one in my family except my parents dared to go into the basement by themselves. So, this was a rare occurrence. The whole time I felt like I was being watched, stared at from behind me. Then, it looked like something was behind me, a shadow of it reflected on the floor. Whatever it was, it was tall. I quickly turned around to find, to no one's surprise, nothing.

Screaming Where No Screams Should Be

This happened at my school in my 5th-grade classroom. The classroom is nowhere near the playground but it's kind of close to the gym, just not close enough to hear anything from it, especially any kind of screaming. My class was doing math. My teacher had left the room for some reason and so we were alone. We were all quiet, focused on our math when I heard screaming. I sat there for a minute listening. I noticed a boy look up and turn around, looking around to see if we heard it too. He asked if anyone else heard the screaming and I said I did. Then the whole class started listening at the screaming and some trying to see if they could hear it. It sounded far away, and almost underground. My teacher walked in and asked why we weren't doing homework. We all said we heard screaming. She said it was probably nothing and ordered us to continue working. I tried to see if I could hear the screaming again but it was gone.