Akaashi Keiji x Reader: Sensitive

Since he's pretty stoic and very serious, I decided that he must have a cute side hidden deep within...so I wrote this! ^_^ Enjoy!

Akaashi furrowed his eyebrows, his dark blue eyes clouding over in what looked like deep concentration. You raised an eyebrow at him and wondered how long it would take him to order his food this time. The cafeteria staff at Fukurodani already knew how long it could take him to decide, but you were a bit less patient than them.

"The soup looks good...or the ramen...or the steamed vegetables...but that might not be enough food."

"It all looks good sweetie. But please we've been standing in line forever, and my food is...yeah it's definitely cold by now." you complained, eyeing the once warm and inviting food on your tray.

"Ok...I'll have the steamed vegetables and the spicy ramen please." Akaashi said, his lips tightening into a thin line. He probably was already regretting ordering the spicy ramen, but he brought it on himself for taking so long ordering.

You two picked a table, sat down, and began to eat in comfortable silence. Until Akaashi took one bite of his spicy ramen. His face immediately began to change from a nice normal complexion to a bright ruby red color.

"Akaa--?"

"W-Water!" he spluttered out, still trying to keep his composure but failing.

"Ok!"

You passed him your water bottle, and he gratefully chugged down all of the water that was in it. "A-Ah! It's too spicy y/n. Why would they make it so spicy?" He said after he was done drinking all of your water.

You chuckled at him and tapped the tabletop with your fingers. "Well they called it 'spicy' for a reason ya know. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I probably lost some ability to taste though but I'll live." he said, narrowing his blue eyes slightly. "....I feel like you're gloating now or something because I ordered the wrong thing even though I took the longest."

"...Well yeah that pretty much sums it up babe." you said with a smile. "But you looked really cute when you were almost dying there."

"Thanks. I'll remember that."

...

Akaashi had a sensitive stomach. That was just how it was. So it was no surprise to you that he ended up getting an upset stomach because of the spicy ramen. He couldn't handle it. But you didn't mind taking care of him after school was over. You rushed to his house as soon as class ended and stayed by his side.

"Your company is already making me feel better." Akaashi said, his forehead glistening with a layer of sweat. He was lying on his bed and you were sitting next to him, armed with water and a damp towel. You gently moved his short bangs away and wiped his sweat.

You smiled. "Aw really?"

"Yeah...but I think I have to use the bathroom again..."

"O-Ok. Good luck!"

...

Akaashi lazily moved his arm towards you as if he wanted you to come closer to him. He was lying down on his bed and you were keeping a careful distance from him. You didn't feel like getting half-digested spicy ramen on your clothes today.

"Y/n...cuddle?"

"Do you feel better yet?"

"Yes."

"Do you need anything else before we get to cuddling? Like more water or something?"

"No, I just want you." he said his voice low and smooth. If you didn't know any better you would have thought that he wasn't actually sick. He reached out to you again and you walked over to him, flopping down on the bed next to him. His lean arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you even closer to him.

His warm breath tickled you and you could feel his eyelashes flutter on your skin when he buried his face in the nape of your neck. His body felt so warm pressed against yours, that you almost instantly began to doze off to sleep. "Lemme just take a little nap." you muttered to Akaashi slowly who grunted quietly.

You felt his soft lips faintly kiss your neck before he said, "That's a great idea y/n..."

His voice betrayed how tired he actually was, and you happily joined him in sleep.