😅Chapter 26: Fall on Your Kness

Chapter 26: Fall on Your Knees

NANA'S POV

Mula nang mangyari ang engkwentro namin ni Brianna sa soccer field, people turned weird. All eyes staring at me whenever I walk to the school. This day is quite long busy hours. Ang dami kong deadlines of reports, projects, research papers. Kill me.

I even had reports in philosophy class. The news spread out that Lydon's in coma. Hindi ko akalaing ang customize lighter na binigay sakin ni Salma ay ganun ang idudulot. Hindi ko naman intensyong umabot sa isang crucial state ang pag-ganti ko sa kanila. I'm not an assassin and will never be. Gusto ko lang masira ang buhay nila, mailabas ang totoong sila at maturuan ng leksyon. Ayokong ilagay sa kamay ko ang batas. Gusto ko na rin ng normal na buhay.

Nagconflict yung sched ko with socsci2 so malelate ako sa Philophy. Nakakastress lang pasukan 'coz until now, 'di pa ko makaget-over nung gabing yun. I was carried away by his presence.

Fvck that kiss..

I am supposed to be absent but ayoko namang magkaroon pa ng fail grade this sem so kahit late I've shown up.

"Good Morning Sir Vargas!" I greeted him and walked to my seat. Pati sarili kong mga classmate, pinagbubulungan ako.

"Hindi ko akalaing ganun siya kalakas yung sa field." boy said.

"She's intimidating, right?" girl said.

"What time is it?"Khalil said.

"I'm sorry. I'm late." I pleaded and I can't look into his eyes.

"It's supposed to be your report today. You aren't responsible to your schedules. I think you should haven't started yet."

"But sir--"

"Or I would rather say, there's no report to be started. "

Holy Sh*t! Okay I was wrong! If I won't be able to make a report then I bet a fail grade back. Hindi na'ko sumagot. Damn, I was late.

"Take your seat, Ms. Rossi."

Cut the crap out! Gusto ko na talagang mag-walk out sa klaseng 'to. He even humiliated me in front of my classmates. Bullsh*t! My other classmates have started their reports with projector's on. I even prepared my powerpoint presentation a week before. What about my video presentation I made using 3D Maya and Open FX Flash Animator? Ugh. This day is disgusting! Two of my classmates had finished their reports and lastly is Yuna reporting in the class.

"Death and the finitude of the person: It is important to advance the scanty formulations of Scheler regarding death. For Scheler the account of person's finitude, even as he is the executor of spiritual experiences, points to the certainty of death." Yuna said.

"Continue."Khalil said.

"Death is the ultimate test of love: Death is certain. Where death is to be talked about everything is placed under trial. Love is not an exception. We said that only in the act of love that the beloved is said to flash new lights of values and potentialities. " Yuna said.

"Miss Magno (Yuna), would you relate to us your report to reality?"Khalil said.

"Yes sir. In the phenomenom of death, like what happened to my Dad, he ceased to exist in our sight but still his ultimate values flash and come out. Therefore, any love should most welcome the possibility of the beloved's direction towards death." Yuna said..

"Well-said, Ms.Magno. Death as the ultimate test of love. Have you guys experienced to be lost by a loved one?"Khalil said.

I came back to my senses nang marinig ko yung sinabi niya.