Chapter One

3rd Person's POV

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully. Haneul, his best friend slash roommate gently shook him so he would wake up but unfortunately, the other didn't wake up. He groaned and walked out the room to grab a glass of water from the kitchen

Once he was back, he poured the glass of water on Yoongi's face, making him jump and knock their heads together. Yoongi, who was half awake from his slumber scream loudly, " AHH! RAPE! " Haneul panicked and covered his mouth. Muffled screams were being released by Yoongi, muffled because his mouth was covered.

" Dude, it's me! " Haneul yelled making Yoongi realize and calm down. He noticed that his face and pillow were wet, he looked at Haneul with a glare, " Did you just pour water on my handsome face?! " Yoongi exclaimed as he looks at Haneul.

Haneul just gave him the ' I didn't do it, I'm pure and innocent ' face. " No..? " he said, making Yoongi scoff, " also, you're not handsome, you're beautiful. " he said with a smirk.

Yoongi ignored it and decided to ask him why he woke him up. " I got you a job. " Haneul said with a smile, " Really?! What kind of Job?? " Yoongi asked excitingly.

" As a stripper. " Haneul stated, making Yoongi smack him, " No, No- I was joking-- You're now the new manager of Bangtan Sonyeondan! " Haneul exclaimed making Yoongi widen his eyes in surprise.

" What the Hell- Really?! " Yoongi exclaimed making Haneul nod in amusement. His best friend was cute like this. Yoongi hugged him tightly, " Thank you! " he said before letting out a loud squeal before jumping on his bed.

Ugh, I wish he's always like this. Haneul thought to himself

---

Haneul told Yoongi what he has to do and Yoongi understood all of it. Now that he was done talking to Haneul, he got a ride to BigHit Building. He needed to go there so he could personally talk to Bang Hyungsik.

After a long talk, they headed towards BTS' dorm. Yoongi admired how simple the dorm looked. Yoongi is a big fan of BTS. He loves their songs and admires how handsome they are. Now that he is here he was very excited, it was his first time meeting then it person and he is going to see them almost everyday!

Mr. Bang led him to the dining room and there he saw the Six Boys, they were busy eating and wasn't informed that they were having a new manager. Mr. Bang clapped his hands together making the six boys put their all attention to him.

They greeted him and that made Mr. Bang smile, " I'm sorry for the disturbance. I'm here to introduce your new manager! " Mr. Bang announced, having a bright smile

Their previous manager resigned because he has to focus on more things and decided to not tell the boys or Mr. Bang.

The six boys had different reactions. Namjoon choked on the sausage he was eating. Seokjin spitting water on Hoseok's face making Hoseok squeak and scream, " Ew! Dirty waterr-! " Taehyung falling down from his chair. Jimin coughing real hard. Jungkook... who was laughing at his Hyungs.

Behind Mr. Bang, there was Yoongi trying to hold back his laughter. Mr. Bang, then shook his head slightly. The boys recovered and stayed silent to listen on what Mr. Bang had to say.

" Okay, Boys. This is your new manager, Min Yoongi. " Mr. Bang announced, thinking that Yoongi was just right by his side, not behind him. The six boys looked at him in confusion and asked where the said guy is.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, showing himself before crossing his arms, unconsciously pouting. Mr. Bang chuckled in amusement, his phone suddenly rang and answered it, he paused for a moment, seems like he was listening. " Well, I have to go now, boys. I apologize that I couldn't introduce you well, Yoongi. But- Uh- Please get to know eachother! " Mr. Bang stated before walking out from the dorm.

Yoongi was now panicking, he wants to squeal and hug the six boys but he has to refrain himself. He was the manager after all.

The boys stood up and lined up and the oldest was first to introduce himself. " Hello~ My name is Kim Seokjin, I'm worldwid ha-- " he was about to say his famous line but Hoseok stopped him from doing so.

" Hey!! I'm your Hope, I'm your angel~ J-Hope! Jung Hoseok at your service! " he exclaimed, giving him his famous heart-shaped smile

" Yo, I'm Kim Namjoon " Namjoon stated, showing his dimples.

" Park Jimin! Your mochi " Jimin said before winking.

" Ola! " Taehyung paused because of the snickers he heard being emitted by his hyungs. " My name is Kim Taehyung, you can call me Tae "  he said as he shows his boxy smile.

" Hi. My name's Jeon Jeongguk, but you can call me Gguk, shortie. " He stated with an innocent bunny smile making Yoongi glare at him. Jungkook just looked at him with an innocent looking face.

" Your turn, Manager-nim " Namjoon stated with a smile

" My name is Min Yoongi, Twenty-Four years old " he muttered but still audible for the boys ti hear. The boys were surprised, they thought he was atleast younger than Namjoon be he wasn't. They just looked at him with a surprised face and the stares just made Yoongi uncomfortable, and that was noticed by Kim Seokjin

" Hey, you guys are making him uncomfortable! " Seokjin exclaimed before pulling Yoongi into a hug, that made Yoongi blush, he get to hug one of his idols. The others felt jealous but they shrugged it off. Why feel jealous to a guy you just met?

" Okay- " jungkook said breaking their hug. He grabbed Yoongi's chin making Yoongi look at him. Jungkook smirked and that made Yoongi panic, he didn't know what to do so he unconsciously kneed Jungkook's crotch

Jungkook screamed in pain whilst holding his crotch. The others were trying hard to hold their laughter but failed, making Jungkook glare at them.

---

" What ?! " Haneul exclaimed, " You kicked his crotch? " he asked between his laughter. Yoongi blushed and looked down, " That-That was-- I didn't mean to do that, you know?! " Yoongi exclaimed

---

Jungkook was seated on the couch, having a pack of ice on top of his crotch, " I can't believe it. " he paused, " He kneed my-- "

" Juancock. " Taehyung said, continuing the sentence. The others just laughed, remembering the incident earning a glare from the maknae

" i'm gonna make him regret doing that to me "  he muttered.