Chapter Nineteen

I changed my username once again because I can :]

Yoongi

Yoongi is currently inside his room, it was 10 in the morning and the boys have to rehearse for their comeback stage tomorrow. He wore tight jeans just like what he was wearing a few days ago.

He was touched by the members' concern, knowing that they're refraining themselves from touching Yoongi but after days of Yoongi being treated like a they would treat their own staffs, he just felt like.. he doesn't like it. He misses those big hands groping his ass and the eyes that are totally eye-fucking him

He got an idea of wearing these kind of clothes from his best friend Haneul. He had admitted to the latter that he missed the pervert members who would always smirk at him and make him feel things that he shouldn't feel.

It was wrong alright but for him it was also right, it feels so right.

After fixing his hair, he smiled at the mirror and decided to go downstairs to be greeted by cheerful boys who had patiently waited for him.

" Let's go! " Namjoon exclaimed with a smile before proceeding outside of the dorm.

---

They have just finished rehearsing for their comeback and the boys were absolutely sweaty and exhausted for it which Yoongi found it really hot.

He gulped and licked his lips before deciding to get a bottle of water which was in front of the boys and Yoongi had to bend down to get it.

Jungkook

While Jungkook was seated on the floor with his hyungs, he noticed their manager slowly walking towards them. Jungkook stared at the smaller who who was bending down and it made him groan silently, not wanting to be heard.

Yoongi Hyung is seriously doing this on purpose. He thought to himself as he stared at Yoongi, who had already stood up straight with hooded eyes

Jungkook smirked to himself but eventually shook his naughty thoughts of, remembering his confession to Yoongi. He had to gain Yoongi's trust.. He said he'll think about Jungkook's feelings. He wouldn't want to mess this up.

Ugh, but his ass...

Sometimes, we can be our own enemy --

---

They just finished all of the things that they had to do and now it was time to go home.

They were now inside the dorm.

" Alright! We have to buy a couple of things from the market. Maknae Line come with me. Namjoon, I do not trust you being at home without me so you also have to come and Yoongi hyung, I know it is your job to keep an eye on us but you are just too short and you might not reach the things we'd want you to get " Seokjin stated, Yoongi glaring at him because of his last sentence, " Oh! and Hoseokie, you go accompany Yoongi while we're gone! "

Once they were gone, Yoongi and Hoseok just sat at the couch .

The two hasn't really had a full conversation, it was only that time when Hoseok saved him from those Hormonal Teenagers which he missed so much.

Hoseok smiled at him and that smile has a slight familiarity which Yoongi couldn't exactly remember.

He feels like he already knew the latter before and this confused him alot.

" What do you wanna do, Yoon - Hyung? " Hoseok asked, his beautiful heart smile never leaving his face.

That nickname.. It feels like I've heard it before.. Yoongi thought to himself.

There was a long silence, Yoongi hasn't replied to the younger's question which made him worry.

Hoseok looked at the older worriedly before asking, " What's wrong, Yoon Hyung? Is anything bothering you? "

Yoongi got out from his trance and shook his head with a smile, " I'm fine, I'm fine. " he slightly chuckled

The silence was back once again. This time Hoseok only stared at Yoongi, thinking if he would tell Yoongi already.

Hoseok was still hesitating, thinking of what he would say or ask to Yoongi but Yoongi beat him to it.

" Hoseok, have I met you before? " Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows making Hoseok slightly gasp and widen his eyes

" W-what's wrong? " Yoongi asked as he noticed the latter's reaction, " Have we... " he turned his body towards Hoseok, looking at him with hopeful eyes, " Met before..? " he asked once again

Hoseok licked his lips and stared right into Yoongi's eyes.

" Yes hyung.. Sunshine missed you so much.. "