Chapter Twenty-one [ Please read the Author's Note ]

It's been a week since that YoonSeok incident. Yoongi decided to hang out with Hoseok more as he missed the younger alot.

Yoongi doesn't understand why or how he forgot his memories with the younger. Especially when there were so many hints. But he doesn't care about that now, all he cares about is, he has his sunshine back in his life and even the moon won't be able to take it away from him.

However, he hung out alot with Hoseok making him forget about the other's existence. The other boys were sa especially Jungkook.

He hasn't received his answer from Yoongi.

Jungkook wasn't impatient but he was nervous what the answer will be.

--

It was afternoon and the members of BTS had to take a break from everything, they need to rest.

Yoongi is with Hoseok as always and this made Jimin pout. Jimin walked towards the two before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

" Yoonie Hyung.. hang out with me too. I feel lonely~ " Jimin whined, earning a chuckle from Yoongi and Hoseok

" I agree, Hyung. You've been hanging around me too much. " Hoseok stated, scratching the back of his neck. He does love having Yoongi's company all the time but he knows how the other's feel.

This made Jimin smile brightly, he unwrapped his arms from Yoongi before cupping his cheeks and placing a soft kiss on his nose.

Yoongi widened his eyes as Hoseok opened his mouth in shock, " Hey, that's illegal! " Hoseok exclaimed to Jimin who was now running towards the kitchen.

Namjoon heard the noises and furrowed his eyebrows before asking, " What happened? " looking at Hoseok

" He kissed Yoon Hyung! " Hoseok exclaimed as he hugs Yoongi in a protective way. While Yoongi just sat there, blushing like an high school anime girl.

Seokjin, who was in the kitchen heard this and smacked Jimin with the spatula he was holding.

" Ow?! " Jimin exclaimed, wincing a bit but quickly chuckling before sticking his tongue out in front of Jin who prepared his spatula. Jimin took this as a cue to run off towards his room, passing by Jungkook and Taehyung who were busy playing video games to even care about what's happening inside the dorm.

Once Jimin got inside his room, he jumped on his bed and smiled brightly, " Atleast I got to kiss his cute little nose. " he said to himself before giggling.

--

After the incident earlier, Yoongi locked himself inside his room, covering himself with his blanket as he thought about Jimin's soft lips.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Oh, it's been so long hello. I apologize for not updating the story consistently. As you may have noticed ( maybe ) I deleted Wattpad which is why I wasn't updating. I completely forgot about this. I just received an email from my account, it was one of my reader's comments and I decided to install this application back. I really want to continue writing this story. However, I don't know how to for I have forgotten the flow of it. I am thinking of discontinuing the story and write a new one ( w/ a different plot ) or discontinue this one and restart the story ( on that restart, I will fix my mistakes and avoid topics of no-consent themes. ) Thank you all so much for reading my story.

Also this part of the story was the draft I left before, I decided to post it just so I can post something.