Chapter Eighteen

A few weeks later, the boys had finished their comeback preparations. They've finished shooting their Music Video and all they have to do now is to wait for the company to post it on Youtube.

The boys are currently in the living room, watching a movie. Yoongi wasn't there with them since he had to go out and buy something at the convenience store.

Jungkook sighed as he stared at the movie they were watching, he couldn't understand what was happening in the movie since alot of things are on his mind.

He just couldn't get Yoongi's ass off of his mind.

While doing their preparations, Jungkook had noticed something changed about Yoongi. The way he dresses himself. At first, Jungkook thought Yoongi was just trying out a new style, but then, he would always wear tight pants everytime which Jungkook finds it hot.

Was Yoongi trying to seduce them or was it just his mind thinking dirty things?

Namjoon noticed their maknae spacing out and decided to ask, " Yo, Kookie. What's wrong? " Namjoon asked with a raised brow.

" It's just- Don't you all notice Yoongi's change of style? " Jungkook asked in frustration making the others focus on him instead of the movie they were watching

His Hyungs nodded at his question.

" Yeah.. I want to.. squish his ass but I'm just holding myself - " Taehyung stated, both of his hands squishing nothing but air

" Maybe he's doing that on purpose.. " Jimin muttered but still audible for the others to hear

Namjoon shook his head before speaking, " Nah, he can't be. Let's not think about that, guys. He's our manager.  " he said but deep inside, he's had fantasies about Yoongi under him, whimpering his name.

" But Hyung-- " Before Jungkook could continue his statement, they heard the main door opening making them slightly panic and focus on the movie which is playing in front of them.

" Hey, guys! I'm back " Yoongi said with a smile, the others greeting him back also with a smile on their faces before pretending to focus on the movie.

Jimin thought about what Jungkook said earlier and decided to check Yoongi out who was walking towards the kitchen. He noticed how tight Yoongi's pants were, making him internally groan

---

This story is having some short chapters because I don't know where it is going now. I might have to discontinue it because I forgot how the story will come together again. I started this when I wasn't in my right mind to be honest, I didn't plan it really well.