00:02

//dedicated to Deidra for being a total sweetheart//

.

Andrea

.

'This day could've gone worse' I had told myself, when I walked away from Jon. And when you tell yourself that, you don't think, theoretically speaking, the day would get worse. You'd expect the day to go by just like it already has as you collected your fair dose of humiliation by the minute. But no, my day got worse even after Jon left me. It got way worse than I anticipated.

It started when Jon managed to get alone time with me since all his friends were in class and he decided to go for a toilet break. Little did I know he timed it so he could bump into me.

With Jamie Woon, Shoulda, blaring in my ears, and whilst walking towards the library, a hand had snacked around my waist, clutched on and pulled me straight into an empty computer room. The door slammed shut behind me just as I was turned around and came face to face with Jon.

I grinned at him instantly, his whole self lightening up my face. I pulled out my headphones and put a pause on my music. "Hey." I gushed out.

Jon smiled at me softly, his soft chocolate eyes warming instantly. "Got to tell you something."

I raised my eyebrows at him, catching my lower lip with my teeth. Jon took a step back and planted himself on the desk behind him, intertwining his fingers together.

"I'm going out with my friends tonight."

I nodded my head slowly, itching him to go on. So what if he was going out with his friends?

He eyed me carefully when he spoke the next words. "I'll be home late..."

Ah. Right.

"I'll just-"

Jon cut me short quickly. "I'll text you when I get home and if you're still awake we can maybe?"

I felt like he was cutting short our year-long arrangement. I smiled at him, even though my insides clenched. "It's cool. I'll probably be asleep by then." I said dismissingly, even throwing in a wave of my hand. I wasn't planning on sleeping at all.

Jon pushed himself away from the table and started coming closer. I backed away until I was pressed against the wall. Jon smirked, running his fingertip down the length of my jaw. It left a fire trail that reached me right to the end of my toes.

"See you tonight," he whispered, his voice filled with empty promises. And then he was gone.

.

.

Last night

"Which side?" Jon asked with a glint in his eye. I stared at him, pursing my lips.

"Left." I said carefully, putting my shoes off and tucking it under his bed.

Jon threw off his shirt, his perfect sculpted chest slapping me right in the face. I turned my head around, fighting the furious blush that overpowered my face. Instead, I focused solemnly on the poster on his wall. It was of a black outline of a motorbike, his name scribbled on the bottom dutifully. I always admired his secret drawing skills.

Besides the poster hung a long line of medals he won along his time in school. He really was a talented person.

"Which type?"

I turned my head around to face him and saw he was tucked under his covers, on the right side. I put off my socks and joined him slowly. As soon as I slipped under, his hand snaked around my waist and he spooned me against his chest, his legs pressed tightly against the back of mine. I tucked in my head under his chin, slowly interlacing our fingers. "Please say type A," Jon muttered underneath his breath, his words grazing my ear. I knew he was teasing.

Type A only happened once and that was on my birthday. Never again would I let that happen because I came out the other end a total wreck. I wasn't sure if Jon knew that but Type A was never going to happen.

"Type B." I whispered. I felt him sigh but he clutched me tighter instead.

It was silent for a few seconds, both of us lost in our own thoughts. Jon and I... we had something no one knew of and we happily kept it at that. I didn't think I was ever going to let others know about us simply because Jon would get frowned up.

I felt his soft lips press a chaste kiss against my neck. I heard him breathe me in. "You smell so good."

I grinned, giving my citrus scented shampoo a solid ten. "You're comfy."

Jon reached over my head and put off his side light and then we were in total darkness. I loved it.

"Goodnight Andy."

"Night Jon."

I took me less than a second to fall asleep.

.

.

I heard Jon's friends pull up just after three in the morning. I shot up from bed instantly, jumping to the window. If I stood at the other end, I could perfectly see the front side of his house. His parents were out of town for a couple of days so the house was empty.

I saw his friends pick him up just after nine and he was dressed so perfectly, with his washed out jeans and long-sleeved black v-neck shirt. His hair was curled on top of his head and he had a brown beanie on.

Gosh, perfection.

I turned back around to my bed, picking up my pillow and started on throwing them on my bed. I heard his friends shouting and yelling, all sounding drunk but funny at the same time. They yelled out things I couldn't make out as I threw the covers over the pillows that were spread on my bed.

Jon had left his curtains open, and just before he left, he had called my name.

"Wait up for me okay!" he had shouted, in a rush. I laughed at him which had earned me a small scowl.

"Shut it or you're getting Type A tonight." That had immediately shut me up.

And now, I stood right at my window, waiting for him to come in. His friend's car was long gone and I was slightly worried why Jon was taking so long to come to his room.

He was probably checking around the house.

Just as I contemplated to get inside his room, his door opened. My heart stopped when I saw who stumbled in. Or more likely, who Jon stumbled in with.

My gasp was so loud, I feared my parents heard me. I put a hand over my mouth, stuck watching a girl shove her tongue down Jon's throat. And he was doing it right back.

I knew it was so wrong to watch but my feet wouldn't move and my head was spiralling wildly. Before I knew it, Jon had the girl nearly naked and on his bed. Jon lost everything expect his briefs.

When Jon dropped his face inside her neck, the girl turned her face towards me, her eyes closed and her face portraying all shades of pleasure. It was a girl I recognised from our school, Marie.

When I heard her cry out, I knew it was my cue to get the hell away from my window.

I walked backwards, until the back of my knees hit my bed. I threw myself in, pulling the covers right to my chin. I felt something burn and I when I focused properly, I knew it was my heart that was burning. Looked like Jon would be getting Type A tonight. Just not with me.

Oh my God.