00:10

// Dedicated to the birthday girl, Natalia :*//

.

Andrea

.

I didn't think. I moved and a moment later found myself in Jon's arms. He clutched me close to his chest, his breathing that was erratic and wild reached my ears as he dropped his head on my neck. We held on for a while, clinging to our closeness and the emotions that we only had between each other.

I felt the wetness roll down my skin and then I unwrapped my arms from around his waist, and stood on the edge of my toes so I could put my hands around his neck and get as close to his face as possible.

"Don't let this get to you." I told him, sprawling my fingers on his cheek and grasping his face in my hands. I kept my pleading eyes on him, willing him to stay strong. For himself. And for me.

I wiped away the dry tears that were rolling on his cheeks, not paying attention on the fountain pouring down my own face. "Stay strong Jon." I said on a shaky voice.

"I can't." Jon whispered back truthfully and that's when the massiveness of this moment hit me. He was suffering. And he couldn't stay strong. I lowered my eyelids, pulling my lips back into my mouth.

Okay.

"Then let it go. Don't hold back on me." I told him in a soft voice and that's what it took.

Jon dropped his head on my shoulder, his shoulder shaking as he silently cried on me. I felt my throat close up, another round of tears ready to be set loose.

This was my place. To be here for Jon no matter what.

A knock on the door made both freeze and I heard growl come from Jon.

I put my hand on his head, keeping him in place. "Let me."

I took a deep breathe. "GO!" I yelled at whoever was at the other side of the door.

They went away instantly.

.

.

.

"I think they're gone now." I whispered in the dark, my hand resting on Jon's chest. We were curled into each other, our legs intertwined and reaching maximum contact on his bed. Jon had his arm snaked around from under my breasts, his head tucked in my neck. My other hand was buried in his hair, my fingers sprawled in his soft hair.

Jon inhaled deeply and exhaled the following moment. "Finally." He muttered, not moving his head from under my neck. I smiled softly at the relief in his voice.

Ever since I got in his room, I managed to get him calm and dragged him to bed. He never let me go and always kept his hands on me. I wanted to go downstairs and tell the people to leave and that Jon would be in touch but when I moved out of Jon's reach... Well he didn't like it much.

So we waited, whilst lost in our embrace, for the people to slowly disperse. After a good few hours, they did. I could hear one or two still downstairs. But now they were all gone.

"Maximum touching. This should be another type." I commented jokily. I didn't know if it was appropriate to joke around this time and I silently waited for Jon's reply.

"Type C." He said after a while. "We should do it more often." He added.

I grinned. "I'd like that."

Jon suddenly pulled his head up. I reared back, slightly surprised and all the while trying to catch the odd angles of his face in the dark.

He trailed his finger down my cheek and I felt, rather than saw, him closing in. I felt his lips press on mine softly, leisurely.