00:04

//Dedicated to Anha for the lovely cover to the side!//

.

Andrea

.

Shar and Ellie. For a moment, I felt like the visible intruder into their rock hard relationship, their hilarious banter and attempts to agitate their selves winning the best comedy awards.

After our little confession party, I felt a tonne and a bit more better. Not because Ellie was going through something alike but the fact I had someone to talk to. I always kept to myself, so no wonder why I was named the Socially Inept Girl. I did things my own way, and most likely in a different way than anyone else would do.

I dressed differently, I acted on impulse differently and I most certainly was treated differently. And maybe that was why I fell in love with Jon. He saw me as an equal, treated me as an equal and made me feel beautiful inside and out.

But he just saw me as someone that warmed his bed for him at night without any physical aerobics. I didn't think it bothered him but it clearly did since Marie was a regular at his place right now.

Shar was driving me home, the streetlight flashing through into the car. A male singer played in the background, the volume piped down really low it was hard to distinguish who the singer was. I probably didn't know, so my guessed failed then and there.

Shar was drumming his finger tips on the steering wheel, dancing his shoulders with the music. I laughed when he started rolling his head around and I reach over to the stereo and turned up the music. Shar stopped at the red lights and turned his body to me. He dropped his shades down his nose, his vivid hazel eyes staring back at me.

"They day I dance for you-" he started to say.

"Is the day you wed me?" I finished off for him, arching one eyebrow.

"Which is going to happen," he winked at me before speeding away. I attempted to fight the harsh blush that overpowered my cheeks but it was to no avail. I turned to my last option left and faced the window, hiding my face.

"I already seen it." Shar commented from his side. I rolled my eyes at him but didn't turn back. His flirting was new to me. It was out there and he didn't hold back one ounce during it. I didn't know what to conclude from it, because it didn't go unnoticed by me when Shar used to attend our high school. Different girl on his arm every other week. He made it look effortless.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from my mom.

We won't be making it home tonight. Eat something and make sure to lock the doors and windows.

Shar pulled up at my house just as I re-read the text. I was basically going to be home alone. For the first time in a while, I was going to be home alone. Now... I didn't know whether to be freaked out or to throw a party and only invite myself.

"Here you go." Shar said, putting his car on neutral.

I flickered my eyes at him and up to my house and back to him. "Thanks--for the ride." I managed to stammer out. I didn't make a move to get out of his car though.

"I'm going to home alone," I blurted out at Shar who was waiting patiently for me to step out his car. Shar raised his eyebrows at me slowly, turning his upper torso and leaning against the steering wheel with one arm.

"If I didn't know you Andy, I would think you want me to come to your room and-"

I stared at him in horror. "No type A!" I screeched at him.

Shar looked back at me dubiously. "Type A?"

"Yes!" I breathed out. "Nothing like slam, bam, thank you ma'am."

Shar erupted into fits of laughter and I threw a hand over my mouth, biting the insides of my cheeks. How stupidly stupid did I just sound?

.

.

Shar was in my room. And no Type A was planned. I decided I was close to freaking out about being home alone and having a friend around for a bit didn't sound so bad. But of course, my luck ran out for the day and the most unexpected happened.

Shar had taken a great interest in my room, especially the walls that were filled with papers with rough notes on. Some contained random dialogue, some contained novel outlines and some just contained descriptive extracts.

He picked up my grey book from the desk, flickering through the pages. "That's my book..." I said in a small voice. I was still heck nervous about having a guy in my room, never mind a really good-looking Costa Rican. "I write random stuff in there." I managed to finish without fainting.

Shar glanced over at me, throwing his trademark smirk across the room. "They don't look so random." He mused out loud, continuing with flicking through the pages.

I should feel invaded, annoyed even by the fact that Shar was snooping around my personal stuff. But surprisingly, I found it nice. Someone, for once, gave a damn what I was up to during my spare time and during the start of my nights.

"I can assure you that they are very random."

Shar dropped the grey book back on the desk and slowly stalked towards the window. He opened the curtains, glancing at the front of the house. Probably to check if his car wasn't violated or something.

"They sound very planned. What's going to happen to the girl? Is she ever going to forgive the guy for not telling her the truth? Is she ever going to get back to her house? Is she ever going to fix everything she believes needs fixing by her?"

I stopped breathing. "You managed to read all of those pages so quickly?

Shar smiled at me. "I'm a fast reader."

I was close to gushing out but I managed to contain myself. He genuinely looked interested by it, which really warmed my heart.

"I-I-I'm so happy right now." I whispered, clasping my hands behind me. Shar took a few steps so he was directly in front of me.

"That's what I'm here for now love. To make you happy." Shar lowered his head and planted a platonic kiss on my cheek, his chin grazing the edge of my lips.

"Get your hands off my girl."

I closed my eyes sluggishly, hoping that the voice I just heard did not belong to the guy I was never ready to see. But, like I said, I'm not a lucky bee because when I turned around to my bedroom door, Jon stood right outside of it, his hands clenched by his sides and shooting a murderous look right at Shar.

Someone help me.

/////

Did that just happen? An update of Jeans Jacket and Satin Shirts with just a few hours between them? Someone throw me a party, because this calls for a celebration haha

Now I ended both chapters with a cliffhanger. I feel so great hahaha

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments and feedback about combining both stories together <3

For the people that don't think Jon deserves her... keep an open mind about that judgement.

Laters!

-n