Story Time

Once upon a time there lived a wizard by the name of Jimmy Page and he had fallen in love with a princess by the name of Princess Robert Plant

Once upon a time there lived a wizard by the name of Jimmy Page and he had fallen in love with a princess by the name of Princess Robert Plant. The two had to hide their love because Princess Robert's father, the king, did not a prove of Princess Robert dating non royalty.

Ever night Jimmy Page would ride his unicorn named Satan to the castle to talk to Princess Robert. The two would talk for hours under the moonlight until one night when the king couldn't sleep and heard talking. When the king went to see who was talking he found Princess Robert and Jimmy Page together. The king was furious and kicked Jimmy out of the castle and told him that he will never be able to see Princess Robert again.

To keep them apart, the king decided to lock Princess Robert in the castle's tower. News spread through the kingdom's village that Princess Robert had been locked in the tower. When Jimmy Page heard about this he decided that he was going to save Princess Robert, so in the middle of the night Jimmy Page got on Satan and they rode off to the castle.

Once at the castle Jimmy used a magic spell to put the guards to sleep and unlock the gate to the castle. While Jimmy walked through the gates he knew what he had to do to keep Princess Robert safe. Jimmy Page had to kill the king. Jimmy wondered the castle halls until he found the king's bedroom. Jimmy drew his sword as walked up to the king's bed.

Once standing in front of the bed, Jimmy said, "This is for Princess Robert," and shoved his sword through the king's heart. He then removed the sword from the king's chest and ran to the tower to save Princess Robert.

Jimmy used one of his magic spells to open the tower door's lock and ran to Princess Robert. Jimmy grabbed Princess Robert's hand and pulled him saying that they'd have to leave now or else the guards would get them. The two ran out of the castle and hopped on Satan and rode to the forest where Jimmy Page lived to be safe.

Thanks for reading

Peace out,
Quinn