I'm So Mad

I have been forced to stay at my grandparents' house for the weekend and I am so mad about it. You're probably thinking, "what the fuck is wrong with you Quinn? Don't you love your grandparents?" I do love them, but my grandma and my aunt yell at me every time I see them. First off they yell at me because they don't like how my hair is. What they don't realize is that, not to brag, I get compliments on my hair all the time. So about two weeks ago my grandma decided to buy me razors even though I think shaving is absolutely pointless and would punch you if you tried to shave my legs or armpits. Anyways, today my grandma asked if I had used any of the razors and I said no. Then my aunt got all mad and asked me why not. Then me being my shy and scared self just said, "because don't want to." My aunt freaked yelling do you think that I want go to work? Or go to school? Your grandma doesn't have very much money and spends it on buying you nice stuff." Her yelling actually made me start to cry. When my aunt noticed that she told me to leave and go cry in the other room by myself. That is why I kind of hate going to my grandma's. I always end up crying.

Well because I don't want to end this on a sad note here is some Zeppelin.

Thanks for reading

Peace out,
Quinn