D & D

You are probably wondering, "Quinn all you really like is Jimmy Page why are you naming this chapter after Dungeons & Dragons?" Well, it's because today I was asked if I would like to play Star Wars D & D with this guy and his friends. You might be wondering why would he ask me the girl who's obsessed with "that old guy." Well, it's because of my old Star Wars obsession.

It was kind of sweet and funny how he asked me. He came up to me and awkwardly said hi. He was holding some paper, so I asked him what it was and it was something for a Star Wars version of D & D. I told him it sounded kind of cool, so he asked me if I'd like to play and I said sure but I'd need some help playing, but I didn't tell him that I've never played D & D in my whole life so I have no clue how to play. He told me that he would have to check with the guy in charge of the game to see if I can join. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to join because I'd be the only girl there and I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl that pays attention to them. Also this is only slightly why I want to join, but the guy I like will be there so yay!

I found out today that my dad use to play D & D, so on Saturday him and I will be buying D & D cards for me to learn.

Thanks for reading

Peace out,
Quinn