Spin-off - His Fixation

Someone asked me if Jay would get a book of his own, and I honestly hadn't thought about it.

I'm an odd type of writer, I make my characters separately from the plots and just insert them into the ones that feel right. [Fun fact: Jay, and Travis (from Nerd alert) were made from the same character profile.]

 So, yes, I went through my drafts to look for a story for Jay, and I found one. This story is actually a combination of three plots from my drafts that I merged. It's going to be fast-paced, and it's going to be frustrating, and it's probably going to make a lot of you anxious.

But.

If you've read Nerd Alert and you survived that, welcome aboard! It's going to be that kind of crazy but turned up a little bit. 

I will probably sprint (upload chapters quickly) the whole book in July for camp NaNo, but right now I have other books I'm worried about and want to take care of first. This is just to let you know it's on my profile and you can add it to your library now if you want.

Here's the Summary:

When Jay rejects Clayton's confession, Clayton sets out to ruin him.

-

After graduating high school all Jay wanted to do was lay low, play football and try to regain the respect of his parents, but all that changes when a classmate in his physical health lecture confesses his attraction to him. Jay flat out refuses, but he was about to find out that Clayton took revenge to the next level.