Chapter 2

Jackson, 18.

"My God Jackie, you always make me late for fifth period," Candace said, as she button her blouse. "We're going to stop having these meetings in your car. I'm starting to feel trashy."

"You know what they say. . . 'One man's trash is another man's treasure'" I joked leaning in for a kiss being interrupted by a hand to the face.

"If that was suppose to be a joke, Jackson Dwayne Thomas. . . . I can't seem to find the humor in it. I'm being serious. I'm not trash or a hoe, so I want us to stop creeping around like I'm a well keep secret."

"I know babe," I sighed. "It's just you know how my dad is. . . And I promised him I would keep a clear head this year. That means him thinking I'm not dating. At least, our friends know. And plus, I don't see us spending time at your place either."

She rolled her eyes, "Really?!?! Well if someone would have not showed up at my house last New Years drunk and threw up on my mom, you might still be welcomed."

I chuckled.

She looked at me with a look of fiery and got out of my car and walked to class.

Fifth period was free period for me so I took my time walking to the gym. A little weight training midday is so relaxing after some "Candy." As I approached the weight room, I heard panting and slight moans only to turn the corner and realized it was Davis with his latest challenge.

"Oh man, Davis?!?! The weight room?!?!? Really?!?!" I said startling the boy to fumble frantically to pick up his clothes and disappear into the showers as Davis laughed.

"Saved by a premature e-JACK-ulation," he giggled.

"You're silly. So what's the story behind this one."

He stood pulling his pants to hip line to show off his v-cut and slick abs, striking a pose in a nearby mirror, "Nothing special. Just a homophobic asshole from the debate team."

"Wait. . . So? How?. . . You know what, never mind I don't want to know."

He laughed, "Oh, believe me. The only thing he was debating was how bad he wanting the "D". But enough about me and my adventures. What's up with the St. Pat's party?"

"Dude, it's gonna be so live! I getting the Marquis to carter and 5150 to DJ. Only thing left now is the invites and liquor."

"Nick and I can get the liquor for Fat Boy. He owe us one."

"Cool," I said as my phone vibrated. It was a text message that read,

"Babe, we need to talk!"

Babe? Talk? Damn!