Ch.24

"Hide it!" Draco whispered to Teddy who tried to stuff it under his shirt, not that it worked.

"Draco Malfoy you did not get him that broom did you?" Hermione said glaring at him.

"Um well..."

"Draco!"

"Aunt Mione, I missed you so much!" Teddy said reaching out to her, discreetly handing his broom to Draco.

"Oh I missed you too sweetheart."

Oh Teddy you're an angel. Draco thought as he thanked Teddy's abilities of being cute and being able to distract Hermione with his amazing abilities that Draco knew was definitely from his side of the family.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" Teddy cried dramatically as he was transferred into Hermione's arms. He gave her an extra big pout.

"Teddy, I love you but I can't just take you with me out of nowhere, to Ireland."

"Yeah you can." Teddy nodded enthusiastically.

"I do not think your parents would appreciate that." Hermione said trying not to laugh.

"We could always owl theeeeeeeeeeem." Teddy cried as Harry had taken him out of Hermione's hold and spun him around.

"Hey wait a minute there you cheeky little monster." Harry said. "Who says Aunt Mione will take you. I've known her longer; I think she would take me first."

"No she wouldn't." Teddy shook his head. "I'm cuter."

"Well..." Harry laughed. "You've got me there."

Draco gave a sigh of relief to be off the hook just before he felt Hermione pinch him.

"Ouch woman."

"You are so not off the hook." She hissed, basically reading his mind.

"Dang."

Hermione raised a brow at him.

Draco leant down and kissed her on her brow. "You're too cute when you're pissed." Then gave her a peck on the lips.

"Oh ewwww Draco." Teddy cried when he saw them kissing.

"What'd we miss?" Blaise asked as he and Luna flooed in together just in time to hear Teddy cry eww.

"Draco just kissed Aunt Mione!" Teddy cried in horror.

"Oh that is eww." Blaise said laughing.

"Don't mock me Blaise!" Teddy said.

"You know what that word means?" Blaise raised a brow at him.

"Aunt Mione taught me new words when I went to stay with her." Teddy said puffing his chest proudly.

"Oh dear Merlin." Draco muttered. "No wonder the squirt was using words like plethora, ambiguous, and bigot. Draco you are being a bigot." He mimicked something Teddy had said to him once.

Hermione shook her head at him, meanwhile Ginny and Luna couldn't help but laugh at the scene that no one had seen coming.

"Dinner is almost ready; we only have Ken and Anna still to come, so let's go into the living room to enjoy the snacks Ivy made. They should be here soon." Hermione said looking at the clock.

"Awesome, Ivy's cooking is by far the best." Blaise commented.

"Well Potter I should probably give this to you." Draco said after he made his way to Harry.

Harry looked at the newest and one of the most expensive brooms on the market, then back at the man that was holding it.

"You know that I'm not quite happy with you buying this for Teddy right? Not only does it undermine me and Ginny but we also don't want him to grow up spoiled and a brat like you were." Harry just laid it out there flat, it was Draco Malfoy. Their history didn't just get rewritten, even if he was, Harry grimaced, Hermione's new beau.