Possible

"How are you feeling?" Nayeon, the doctor who treated Jennie from the start asked.

Jennie smiled, "I'm good."

Nayeon smiled back, "Did you take the pills?"

"Yes, I did." Jennie nodded her head.

"That's good then, Jennie. You know that your ti--"

Jennie cut her off,

"I know...I know..."

Nayeon smiled and said, "Maybe you should leave school Jennie. It'll only frustrate you. Stay home and enjoy your time with your family. It's the best choice."

"I'll also take some time from the business and be at home, darling." Jennie's dad said as he sat at the edge of the bed.

Her mother also nodded her head trying to fight back the tears, "We can take a vacation together."

"But...my friends..." Jennie hesitated.

"It's for the best, Jennie. You have to tell your friends sooner or later but you get tired easily, so I suggest you to drop out from the school. I hope you understand what I'm saying." Nayeon explained it to her.

Jennie sighed but nodded, "I do..."

-

"Can you freaking believe it? She smiled at me." Lisa exaggerated the whole story to her friends.

"Jennie unnie always smiles at everyone, Lice. It's nothing special." Yeri said as she rolled her eyes.

Lisa smacked her head and said, "It was different...You wouldn't know because you've never been smiled at."

"Yah!! What do you take me as? I'm Kim Yerim." Yeri glared at her.

"So, what did you guys do after that?" Joy asked.

"She went and I went my home too." Lisa said.

"SEE! IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL." Yeri said.

"It's because we're not that close and I just returned, so I'm trying my best to talk to her and soon, I'll make her my girlfriend." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

Chaeyoung laughed, "You're trying it for a year now, but every time you back off."

"It's because I feel extremely nervous to be in the same spot around her. It's gets hot every time she acknowledges me. But this time, I won't back off." Lisa said to her best friends.

"You still have to thank Seulgi unnie because you got to see Jennie." Yeri said.

"What does that even mean?" Lisa asked the youngest.

"If it wasn't for Seulgi unnie, then you could've never met Jennie unnie." Joy said.

It was true. She had just joined the dance club and there Seulgi had called her best friends to see the practice. And there she saw Jennie Kim, the one who took her breath away as soon as she entered the room. It was just a mere crush but the more she saw Jennie, the more she was attracted.

"I saw her with my own eyes, dumb asses." Lisa said to them.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "You're the dumb one."

Yeri teased Lisa but again, got a smack from the latter.

"Anyway, while I was away, did she date anyone or anything?" Lisa asked to them. She was curious about it because Jennie had a lot of admirer.

Joy shook her head, "I never heard of her dating anyone...not even once."

"Thank god." Lisa breathed.